x

My google apps has expired...

.... but when I click on the renew now link in the reminder e-mail I can't see where I go to renew?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

@hp wrote:

.... but when I click on the renew now link in the reminder e-mail I can't see where I go to renew?

Hey @hp

Try following these steps to reactivate your email:

1. Log into your Weebly.com account.
2. Click on the Google Apps tab.
3. Click the Enable Email button.
4. On the popup window, confirm the email address(es) to renew.
5. Click the green Purchase button.

If you have any trouble let me know!

Message 2 of 6

What enable email button? and I beleive I have paid for the email already, Dont now y it went into trial mode from beginning. All seems fine, this is my 5th website through weebly and this first time it does this. 

Also everything seems in order under the domains tab but I just received a email today about google aps.

Thanks

Message 3 of 6
Square

@lzparua wrote:

What enable email button? and I beleive I have paid for the email already, Dont now y it went into trial mode from beginning. All seems fine, this is my 5th website through weebly and this first time it does this. 

Also everything seems in order under the domains tab but I just received a email today about google aps.

Thanks

When you first enable Google Apps for your domain, you get a 2 week free trial.  After 2 weeks this will convert to a full service if you have a billing method on file for it, otherwise it deactivates if you don't extend it yourself.

Message 4 of 6

Hi Adam,

I have already paid for the email address subscription (as you can see below) but each time I'm trying to reactivate it's asking for payment. I 've emailed Weebly 3 days ago but there's no response. Please help because l am unable to access some important and urgent messages!

You previously setup email addresses for this domain. You can either reactivate those email addresses or create a new one. Each email address costs £30/year.

Select emails to reactivate
Create a new email address

Regards,
Francis
Message 5 of 6

Hey there! It looks like you were able to get in touch with our team recently. Just to be sure, has everything been cleared up?

Message 6 of 6