x

Please contact Weebly support to verify your account.

what should i do to get my account verified?  Please help

Message 1 of 98
97 REPLIES 97

I just bought the £13 a month sub but i dont seem to be able to find any record of it in relation to my weebly site only place i see it is my billing.

Please let me know what to do to fix it.

Regards,Dan

Message 64 of 98

Hello Dan! Sorry for the trouble. Did you make the upgrade on the site, or through an app?

Message 65 of 98

I have this too how to fix this please!
Message 66 of 98

Please Verify Your Weebly Account

but how to verify my account
Message 67 of 98
Square

wrote:
Please Verify Your Weebly Account

but how to verify my account

It looks like you don't have enough content on your site yet for us to verify it. When you get more of it completed, contact our support team and they can take another look:

http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Message 68 of 98

harisom

Message 69 of 98
Square

Did you need help, @kasandra132?

Message 70 of 98

this is happening to all my websites

Message 71 of 98
Square

Can you submit a ticket to our support team about your account, @lilpump?

http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Message 72 of 98

I need to correct some information I put on one of my pages regarding dates of birth to one of my ancestors and I can't login to the page I need to write it on.   The URL of the page I want to work on is http://henryancestors.weebly.com/henry.html  I know my password but don't know if I should put it here.

Jenny

Message 73 of 98

How can I submit a ticket?  Where do I go?

Jenny

Message 74 of 98

I thought I was talking  to Weebly Support.  Where do I go to get to Weebly support?

Message 75 of 98

Can you give me a link to go to   or an e mail address I can send an e mail to about my account?

Message 76 of 98

Thank you I will try that link ...  and send them an e mail.

Message 77 of 98

I am trying to contact Weebly support to "veriify"  as I have been asked to do.   I don't know how to get into my site on Weebly .  I've had it for years, but can't get in there like I always do.  I can't get Weeby to open.  I have it on my favorites and the "dashboard' doesn't open where I can login.   I don't know if it will let me login if I go to that place I have always gone to.

Jenny

Message 78 of 98

I am trying to get into my Weebly page and I can't even get to where I login to my account to correct some errors on my page.  The page I am tryig to correct is     http://henryancestors.weebly.com/henry.html     I have made pages of different branches of my ancestors  Can someone please help me?  

Message 79 of 98

Hello.... I am still trying to get into my account.   I had the link on my 'favorites'  I go there now and Weebly 'Dashboard' does nothing when I click on it.  I used to could check to see how many people had visited my site and go into my pages and correct errors etc but now when I click on it, nothing happens.  Has something about the site changed to where I can't have access to work on it?    What has happened to it?

Jenny

Message 80 of 98
Square

Can you try switching to a different browser, @GenealogyJeanie? Chrome and FireFox are both good choices.

Message 81 of 98

I Am Having Problem Verifying  My Account. Please Help

Message 82 of 98
Square

Sorry for the trouble, @nikunj876. I've made a change to your account so you can publish now.

Message 83 of 98

Mine won't let me publish im doing a project for school

@estoriawrote:

Message 84 of 98