x

Privacy Policy Generator not working

The page loads and then the data disappears after a few seconds. Has anyone else experienced this?  I contacted support on chat and they suggested I try another internet network lol. That's no good. I only have one.

https://www.weebly.com/au/tools/privacy-policy

Message 1 of 47
46 REPLIES 46

I also sent a ticket about the link not working. I know we have 5 days, but it would be nice to feel prepared a bit ahead of time...

Message 43 of 47

@Bernadette Hi Bernadette. Am just trying to confirm with my clients (Designer Platform) that we have made some adjustments to take account of GDPR. Already have in place an extensive Privacy & Cookie Policy schedule following on from May 2012, EU changes, with some amendments to be made for May 25th. So have always been compliant.

Queries:

1. Where is the new cookie banner? Need to see it and ensure it functions.
  2. I need to link the banner with my policy statement, just to make sure that works.

btw: I want to be confident all is fine before May 25th. Sometimes development doesn't get it right first time.

Thnx.

Message 44 of 47
Square

The new cookie banner is coming shortly so you should be able to see it and test it soon. I can't give an exact ETA, but obviously given the date it won't be much longer.

Message 45 of 47

@Adam We are less than 6 hours until Europe switches over to May 25. People in Istanbul are eating dinner. Do we have an ETA yet? If not, can I send you an invoice today for 20 million euro to cover anticipated costs of non-compliance?

Message 46 of 47

Message 47 of 47