x

Privacy policy about forms data

Hi,

I created a form using default form creation tool of Weebly. And I want to inform my visitors that all data collected will remain confidential and will be used only for answer their message.

For this, I would like to know if the data are truly secure and are not used for commercial use or others reasons by a possible company like Weebly or other ?

This is very important for me and my futures visitors to ensure that their data will not be used for any other purposes.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english.
Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

We absolutely don't share any information from contact forms, if that's what you mean. I would not recommend that people share private data through one, though, and by that I mean credit card numbers, social security numbers, etc, but that's because you'd need to use a different kind of form for that kind of secure info.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square

Best Answer

We absolutely don't share any information from contact forms, if that's what you mean. I would not recommend that people share private data through one, though, and by that I mean credit card numbers, social security numbers, etc, but that's because you'd need to use a different kind of form for that kind of secure info.

Message 2 of 3

I asked this question to avoid possible problems with users who trust me in terms of privacy.

The type of data that will be collected will be informations of this type: telephone number, various user messages or player ID (in case of donation/competition/...)
There will be no ultra sensitive data. I plan to put a small message so that users do not post sensitive data in their posts, just in case.

Thank you for your answer. It's perfect.

Good continuation.

Message 3 of 3