x

Products unavailable to purchase

I am upgraded to the Pro plan, but my store says I need to upgrade to sell.  I have less than 25 products as specified for this plan, so I must be missing something!?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Thanks for posting, @T1mama. There is a limit on SKUs for the pro plan (5), which is why you're seeing a prompt to upgrade. If you don't have too many products you might be able to split your products into multiple products so you don't have more than 25 products and more than 5 individual SKUs per product.

Message 7 of 6

Thanks Adam.

Does each variant (size and or color) have a separate SKU number? 

Is the next upgrade (business I believe) just unlimited products, or unlimted SKU's as well?

Message 7 of 6
Square

Hi @T1mama Yes, and yes. For the first question, I believe this is why Adam is suggesting splitting the products into multiple products. Although, this may not work for you, and if that is the case you will want to upgrade to Business for unlimited products. Smiley Happy 

Message 7 of 6

Thank you!

If I upgrade to business for unlimited products and SKUS (correct?) would I just pay the difference from the plan I've already purchased? Do I need to cancel pro first so as not to be charged for both plans each month?  And will my current website remain intact as is?

Message 7 of 6
Square

Hi there. Yes, any remaining credit you have will apply first so you will only pay the difference. Your website will remain as it is, but you will have access to more features. Smiley Happy If you contact support a rep can help you out with the upgrade and may be able to offer a small discount. Smiley Happy 

hc.weebly.com (bottom of the page for Contact Us) or 1 (844) 493-3259

Message 7 of 6