x

Where did the refer a friend go?

I can't seem to find the page to refer a friend for a $10 credit... when i google it it just takes me to the dashboard...

Any help?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @markman641 !

We removed the Refer a Friend capability due to the extensive amount of fraud we were encountering with it.  More often than not, people were creating fake or dummy email addresses and referring themselves in order to amass free credits (which, incidentally, will result in a user being permanently banned from Weebly).  Therefore, we removed that feature.

Message 2 of 5

Why the Hell Did you do this,,, I am going to ban all my users and tell everyone stop using weebly...

Message 3 of 5

That stinks that you guys no longer offer that (although I understand your reason for eliminating it).  You all should reinstate that program so that people get the $10 credit if the person they refer ends up purchasing a URL through Weebly.  That would eliminate the fraud, right?

Message 4 of 5

If you're looking for a way to make some money by refering people to Weebly, we still have a affiliate program setup though Share a Sale, you can find it here, http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=37723

Message 5 of 5