x

how do I migrate from Weebly to Square when I have no banner?

hi all,

Weebly tells me to just click on the banner to do the migration from weebly to square - there's no banners except a google thing!
the help is not that helpful....

I'm a sole trader and just want to make sure my site doesn't go down on this magic date!

please help with the simple steps....

thanks muchly

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Like me, you are probably trying to make things more difficult than they are.

I eventually found I just needed to log in as normal. Hope you get sorted - don't panic!

Message 11 of 10

log into weebl or square? i have done both and hmmmm still not seeing what's the go

when i log into square i cant even locate the edit page

Message 11 of 10

Hi Mick

i have learnt many things in the past 24 hours, so bare with me!

I think I have migrated successfully- It's just a different way of doing things an Square have caught up.

Message 11 of 10

As you have already purchased your site I think the worst that could happen is you won't be able to edit it for a while.

you will have to wait until Square sort themselves out

i will do my best to help you.

Message 11 of 10

hi there, yes my sister lost her business site for a couple of days.... not looking good, i am already looking at another platform

Message 11 of 10
Square

Hi @Mick2 👋 Not all accounts are ready for the login migration. This is being done in waves, so if you do not see a banner (and you have not received an email asking you to make the update) you can continue to login through weebly.com/login as usual. 

Did you sister lose access to edit her site because she needed to update the login, or was it for a different reason? I have seen a couple of accounts get stuck in a login loop do to having a second Weebly account that was inactive. 

Message 11 of 10

thank you Bernadette - that is most helpful and calms the nerves Smiley Happy
yes sister lost all access, she is talking to you guys and has access back now through weebly, no square, but apparently its being sorted!

Message 11 of 10
Square

Glad to hear it is getting sorted out! 😊

Message 11 of 10

The main thing (I know it's difficult) but try not too panic!

Message 11 of 10