x

Account Disabled Due to Chargeback - Can't Access Support to Reactivate

My organization's websites were disabled due to an issue with chargebacks from our credit card.  We recently had some issues with fraud on the card and were issued a new one at precisely the time our subscriptions renewed. 

As a result, our account at Weebly tried to renew and couldn't.  Now, I cannot log in to my account to fix the problem because it was disabled, and I cannot log in to access the help center to get help for the problem because the account was disabled.  When I try to access the help center, it asks me to log in, and the cycle begins again.  

So, that being said, I need help figuring out how to restore our account, so that I can then replace the credit card on file for our account and reinstate our websites.  Can someone help me with this?

Thank you,
J.C.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square

Thanks for posting about this, @iceforms. Welcome to the Community!

Did you still need help? I believe I located the account in question and it looks like our support team has already helped you reactivate it.

Message 6 of 7

@Adam i had the exact same thing happen to me. I got an email saying that Weebly deactivated my account because of a chargeback issue. I really need the link to work for a college application website The account was under elipenn03@yahoo.com. There has been no one to contact and I can't log in at all. This has been incredibly frustrating and stressful. 

Message 6 of 7

If someone can help me re-activate my account that would be amazing. 

Thank you. 

Message 6 of 7
Square

Hi @Elipenn03 

It looks like a rep was able to help you out with this already. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Message 6 of 7

Some years ago, I made the mistake of creating a website for someone using my account, so my account for a while has had two webpages associated with it -- my own and this other individual's, which they paid for using a separate credit card, etc. I received a notification a few days ago that my account has been suspended entirely because of a chargeback -- apparently this person has stopped using Weebly and never informed me so that I can remove their site from my account.

However, now my professional musician webpage is also taken down AND to make matters worse my usual password does not work to log in to my account. It's really not cool that I'm paying for service that I am not getting, and I was not informed at all about any chargeback prior to my account being suspended entirely. And it's been a pain to get a hold of anyone at Weebly as I can't get someone on the phone without a ticket number (for which you need to log in...), same for the chat support. PLEASE HELP!

Message 6 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Welcome to the Seller Community, @Bulerias 

I'm sorry to hear you had some trouble with your account! I did move your post over to this thread since it is related to the chargeback topic.

Just want to confirm with you that you were able to regain access to the account? I see a support rep was able to help you out with this, but please let us know if you have additional questions. 

Message 7 of 7