x

Edit Confirmation Page

I would like to modify the confirmation page to include a few words.  How can that be modified?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square

It's not possible to edit the order confirmation page that shows after someone places an order on your site. Is this the page you are referring to, and what are you trying to edit? If you need to provide additional details you can add them to the order confirmation email. Some people also add links in the email that will direct the user back to a specific page on their site. 

Message 4 of 3

Thanks for the suggestions.   Being able to add a few words of text in the confirmation page would be very beneficial.   As a seller you hope that your buyers enter an accurate email that is "real".  However, a lot of people really don't like giving up their email online and they use a bogus or fake address.   That of course is their issue, but it would be nice if the confirmation page said something regarding the fact that the buyer needs to check their email.

My issue is that the email is my buy's ticket to an event.   I would very much like to add verbiage that states that the confirmation page can be saved and used for entrance to my event.

Thanks.

Message 4 of 3