x

Email Subscription

I have just added email subscription to my website. Where does the incoming email go? I cant find it in the mail account assoctiated with my website, nor does it appear in the Square customer Database?

Thanks

James

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Square

Hi @JB-2729 Did you add a popup or a contact form? 

Message 13 of 12

Hi, 

No I didn't use the pop up. They can be annoying.

James

Message 13 of 12
Square

Thanks for clarifying! Click on the menu in the top left, then Website. You should see the Forms tab. FFR, if you do ever decide to use a pop-up, I believe those are located in Marketing section. In fact, now that I think of it, you should also be able to see your contact form contacts under marketing as well. 

Message 13 of 12

I was also wondering about the email subscription. If I used the Email Subscription form for my website, is there a way to get the form automatically forwarded to my email address I use to sign in to Weebly rather than logging in to see who subscribed?  

Message 13 of 12
Square

It should do that by default, @lovemonkeys. If it isn't working that way let me know, though!

Message 13 of 12

Adam.. thanks.. I am not receiving the email signups per my test. Not sure why. I receive them for contact form submissions. 

Message 13 of 12
Square

Hmm. Are both of these the two forms listed for your site in Website > Form Entries?

Message 13 of 12

I am having the same issue. I receive my contact form submissions, but not my email subscribe submissions Smiley Sad

Message 13 of 12

Can I have those email subscriptions go directly to Mailchimp?

Message 13 of 12
Square

You might want to embed a form from MailChimp on your site instead, @CupOfKindnessT, that way the submissions go right to MailChimp directly.

Message 13 of 12

I'm having the same issue. When someone signs up for a subsciption using their email address I can find that information under form submission, but I am not receiving an kind of a notification that someone has signed up. How do i enable. ensure that is happening or find what email address they should be "automatically" forwarding to?

Message 13 of 12