x

HTML Coding h2 Won't Work

I have been using "embed code" for h tags for YEARS on my Weebly blogs. This is the code I use.

<h1 style=\"text-align:center;font-size:32px;font-weight:bold;color:#F64C3F;font-family:georgia;\"></h1>

The color is supposed to be orange and the font georgia, and it IS with h1, h3, h4, h5, and h6. H2 is the renegade. I have asked every customer support person that has worked at Weebly, escalated it tens of times, and no one has ever figured it out.

My url is https://www.FourSeasonsLodge.com

Here are two screenshots.

imageh1 tagimageh2 tag

Help!  It looks terrible on every blog!

Happy Wednesday and thanks,

Teena from gorgeous NH

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

H2 probably looks different because Weebly uses that for the title element. It's styling is probably overriding yours. For each of your style rules, try adding an important declaration, like this:

<h1 style=\"text-align:center !important;font-size:32px !important;font-weight:bold !important;color:#F64C3F !important;font-family:georgia !important;\"></h1>

Message 5 of 4

Thanks so much for your advice!

I copy/pasted your coding and dropped it below mine.  Here's what I got. I even tried changing the semi colon to a colon, adding a space, and nothing worked.  Any other ideas??image

Message 5 of 4
Square

Hi @TK It looks like the last publish date was from 5/2. Can you try to re-publish to see if the changes update on the live site? Thanks! 

Message 5 of 4