x

How do I get Weebly to help the daughter of their employee who passed away on Saturday: AZ BRANCH?

in the Scottsdale office? Joe O'Reilly was high up at Weebly Scottsdale, a single father with full custody of his 14 yr old daughter and a overall AMAZING guy who passed away on Saturday morning. I am sure you guys will do what is right, I just wanted to post it here so everyone he works knows he passed away, it also will be cool to see what you do for him and I know you would never delete it from here because this is the Weebly community. I would hope it is something BIG! Lets go Weebly people! That man loved the company and everyone he managed so much, the only thing he loved more was his daughter. There are thousands of you and Weebly is huge. Be creative and make sure his daughter is taken care of, if you were in Scottsdale and knew Joe you know he would do it for you. I will screenshot and send this to the employees I know and some of the big PR people I know so they help it along but if you work there share this link so the world can see WEEBLY being great instead of not helping their own, make it viral. Figure somehthing out better than a GoFund Me. You are WEEBLY! You have thousands of employees and a great PR team, use what you have to take care of one of your own! If you guys can't come up with ideas I have PLENTY so message me. I hope you guys are all that Joe said you are....please make me proud for his daughter. - Adrian 

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0