x

How to remove the automatic "comments are closed" Weebly message on my blog pages?

Hello Weebly community

I'm using the Comments App on my blog posts - so I don't want any of the automatic Weebly comments messages to appear at the bottom of the post. I've tried adjusting the settings so nothing shows and the weebly comments are off. But I can't get rid of the auto Weebly message "Comments are closed". Which is really annoying because they are open right above it with the Comments App. Here's the problem:

Please could anyone help me lose the "comments are closed" message? I'm guessing I need to edit a snippet of HTML? Or is there a setting I've missed that will clear all the inbuilt comments features?
Many thanks for any help!
Frustrated Frances 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Square

Thanks for your post, @franceskeeley. I'm surprised that the Comments app doesn't automatically hide that as part of how it works. If you have the default comments enabled, are they shown with it as well or are they hidden?

Message 11 of 10

Thanks for your reply Adam - will get back to you shortly...

Message 11 of 10

Hi.  I'm also having this issue.  My comment default is "closed" but I still have that and the end of my blogs.  Can you assist?

Message 11 of 10
Square

You might want to try switching to a different theme, @warnerjohnston. It's possible you're using a retired theme and switching to a newer one will resolve that.

Message 11 of 10

Using a theme selected last week from the site.  I ended up finding a workaround and posting some code in the Header for the blog page to remove it.

Message 11 of 10

Hii am lothbrokragnar my site . There are likewise a ton of relative proposals from this side compensation facilitating which is an incredible advantage. The Wondershare discount  site is giving us offers and a lot more things, which have helped the facilitating client a ton. Partake in the proposals by visiting our site connect.

Message 11 of 10

Webhosting is a for the most part fantastic page, if offers  Best Dedicated Hosting Offers are going on webhosting website page, notwithstanding you use webhosting offer page and get benefit.

Message 11 of 10

Hello buddies my site . This site gives us relative Cheap Unlimited Web Hosting Provider  information from working with and figures out the thing is introduced on facilitating.

Message 11 of 10

Gratitude for sharing data very benefit data. We have site, so find top 10 web hosting company  there is a ton of data connected with facilitating on this side which is very benefit which will help you a ton in your work.

Message 11 of 10