x

I can't access my website

This has happened twice in the past few weeks and several times over the past year. A search of the community shows that I am not the only one that has the problem. When I tried to view my website this morning the site can't be found. I used three different browers, cleared the cache in all of them and still get the message that the site can't be found. Every other site I need to access works as normal. When I contacted Weebly Support a few weeks ago they found nothing wrong with my site. I contacted my ISP and they couldn't access site. I have rebooted computer and modem. The problem will resolve in four or five hours but no one can tell me why this happens. I manage three sites with Weebly; the two paid for sites don't work yet the free site ending in weebly.com works. This is very strange no one can tell me why this is happening. I can actually log into my site and make changes but when I try to Publish I get the message that "Your new domain is not set up." Very frustrating and no answer.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

same, I am losing money and I have had so many customer complaints about my website not loading

Message 3 of 2