x

I created two sites in 2012 and I can only access one of them.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

I created two sites in 2012 and now when I log in I can only see one site in the dashboard.  What happened to dougelliot.weebly.com/  I can read the site but not edit.

Message 16 of 15
Square

Hi @Yorky. It looks like that site may be in a different account. Are you familiar with an email that begins with brmoly@ 

Message 16 of 15

Yes, I asked weebly for brmolly to be given access to the wetlancsheritage site as he had taken over as secretary but in the process my access to my dougelliot.weebly.com site for editing was lost.  I got a link from him but it only allows me to edit the heritage site and the dougelliot site does not appear in the dashboard.

Message 16 of 15
Square

Hmm.. they are definitely both in the account. Are you editing from a browser or one of the apps? What happens when you click the dropdown arrow on the left hand side? 

Message 16 of 15

When I am in the dashboard for West Lancashire Heritage Association and click the three bars top left it has sites option and when I click Sites it shows no alternative sites, it simply returns me to the heritage dashboard.  I need a link to my dougelliot.weebly.com dashboard.

Message 16 of 15

I access weebly through my Windows 10 Chrome browser btw.

Doug

Message 16 of 15

Assuming brmoly can see the two sites listed, How can he request a link to my art site?

Doug

Message 16 of 15
Square

Sorry for not catching this yesterday, but it looks like you have two accounts. Can you please try logging in with the email that begins with brmoly@

Thanks!

Message 16 of 15

I'll see what I can do, but I feel uncomfortable asking my friend for his email password.

Doug

Message 16 of 15
Square

Can you ask him to add you as an editor for the dougelliot account? 

Message 16 of 15

Already done that. I don't think he is very familiar with the site.

Message 16 of 15
Square

If he has trouble he can post here and we can help, or he can also contact our support team for assistance:

https://www.weebly.com/app/help/

Message 16 of 15

Thanks, I'll do that.

Doug

Message 16 of 15
Square

Thanks, Doug!

Message 16 of 15