x

Looking for Chat or Email Support?

Hey, there!

Perhaps you stumbled into our Community, but you aren't quite sure how to get to the Support Center. No worries! We're here to help!

Email and Chat Support are still available! You can find them here: help.weebly.com

Feel free to explore the Community before you go! We're eager to answer questions and give feedback.

Thanks, and enjoy your day!

Erin

Weebly Community Manager

Message 1 of 131
130 REPLIES 130

@juantp, you sent your ticket in two hours before start of business. Tickets can take 24-48 hours, at least, for our team to respond to. But I found yours and expeditied it just minutes after we opened, respond to my email with any further questions you may have.

Message 64 of 131

how much does this weebly service cost?

Message 65 of 131

How nuch is this going to cost me?

Message 66 of 131

Hello yemcilwain1! There are a variety of options available, ranging from free subdomains and hosting, to heavy-duty business plans. If you'd like to check out the costs of our paid plans, you'll want to check that out here.

Message 67 of 131

@yemcilwain1, it depends on what plan you're on. Take a look at http://weebly.com/pricing

Message 68 of 131

Hello,

I made two requests for help by mail.
Both of them were notified resolved without giving me any answers. This is not cool.

Since I speak with the weebly technician, the problem is still not solved.

Could you please take a look at this request? Any additional help would be greatly appreciated

The number is 5117524

Thank you very much

Message 73 of 131

Sorry about that! It looks like the support agent you were working with has replied to you today. Please check your email.

Thanks,

Erin

Weebly Community Manager

Message 73 of 131

Thank you Erin, the problem is almost solved Smiley Happy

Message 73 of 131

Great!

Message 73 of 131

I am having trouble activating my BUY NOW button to link to my PayPal check out.

Message 75 of 131

@MEK - 

Sorry to hear that! Are you using the app from PayPal? Where are you getting stuck in the activation process?

Thanks,

Erin

Message 75 of 131

I still cannot find your Email support so will make my request here.

Can you include in your fonts "Peinaud"?  You can download it here for free:

https://www.wfonts.com/font/peinaud

Thank you in advance.

Message 77 of 131
Square

Thanks for the suggestion, @ElPatecte. If there's something you'd like us to add or change you could post that to our Vote on Features board; that will get it the most visibility with our Product team.

Message 77 of 131

I can't seem to log in even though I really think I'm using the correct email address and password. When I try to chat, it takes me to the login page, which obviously is no help. 

Can you help?

Message 80 of 131

never mind. i've figured it out.

Message 80 of 131
Square

Thanks for updating us, @phaseII.

Message 80 of 131

Sir please help me from today morning iam not able to login, it is redirecting to me login page again and again. It's emergency iam long customer using weebly sites. This is my site http://interstellarinnov.weebly.com
cfdcdfcdf@gmail.com

My work is stuck please help asap thank you
Message 82 of 131
Square

I just replied to your other post, @StreetwulfBSW.

Message 82 of 131

You have excellent support.
I asked a question.
They answered me:

"Jennifer HToday at 00:47

Hi there,
I am having trouble understanding the exact nature of the problem. Can you describe the issue in a little more detail for me? That would be a big help in getting this figured out and resolved."

I'm trying to describe the problem in more detail, but ....

This request is closed for comments.

Status SOLVED

Do you think this is normal?

Message 96 of 131
Square

It sounds like she may have accidentally pushed the wrong "send" button. The system we use allows a ticket to be sent as "pending" or "solved" and they are right next to each other in the drop down. By default almost all the reps will always reply back to a ticket with the "pending" status. Even if it is "solved" you can still reply and it will go straight to her inbox! In fact, you can reply to a "solved" ticket that's 2 years old and it will show up in their open queue. Smiley Happy

Maybe we can help you out, though?

Message 96 of 131

"Even if it is "solved" you can still reply and it will go straight to her inbox!"
I did it right away.
But I still have not received an answer.
I pay the tariff, ..... to ignore me)
It is amazing.

Message 96 of 131