x

Looking for Chat or Email Support?

Hey, there!

Perhaps you stumbled into our Community, but you aren't quite sure how to get to the Support Center. No worries! We're here to help!

Email and Chat Support are still available! You can find them here: help.weebly.com

Feel free to explore the Community before you go! We're eager to answer questions and give feedback.

Thanks, and enjoy your day!

Erin

Weebly Community Manager

Message 1 of 131
130 REPLIES 130

Hi @Caveman,

I advise those coming into Weebly that they will not be able to pick up what they have on another host's server and drop it onto our platform. However, you can pull images that you own rights to from your old site and easily upload them into your new Weebly site via our image element, and copy-and-paste your written content into new text elements onto the Weebly site. 

Message 22 of 131

hi Austin.
Message 23 of 131

Hi Samwise,
I have no problem getting to the Help Center, but once I get there, the Live Chat Button is never there. No matter what time of the day I try. I used to be able to access your Chat Service before and it worked wonderfully so I don't know what is happening now. I have reported this issue via email several times but so far no luck. Please Help, as I want to chat with a Weebly representative in order to upgrade my plan.
thanks!
Message 24 of 131
Square

@luchain wrote:
Hi Samwise,
I have no problem getting to the Help Center, but once I get there, the Live Chat Button is never there. No matter what time of the day I try. I used to be able to access your Chat Service before and it worked wonderfully so I don't know what is happening now. I have reported this issue via email several times but so far no luck. Please Help, as I want to chat with a Weebly representative in order to upgrade my plan.
thanks!

If you don't see the chat tab it means that it's either outside our chat hours, or all our agents are currently helping other customers.  If you give it a few minutes and refresh it should show up if someone has become available again.  You should also make sure you're logged into your Weebly account in the same browser when you visit the Help Center, too.

Message 25 of 131

Thanks Adam,

I've tried everything you explained to me several times over the course of almost two weeks since I first reported this issue by opening a Ticket. But the LiveChat Button simply never appears.  I try within Weebly's office hours and stay there refreshing the page every once in a while, but I've been unsuccesful so far.

Before Weebly made design-changes to it's website, I was able to access your Live Chat Service all the time without any problem.  This is why I'm inclined to think that this issue may be related to the changes made to the website.  

Last time I access your Live Chat Service was back in Sept 2015.  Could you please escalate this issue to some on on your techincal team?  I want to start using a Paid Weebly Plan, but I would like to chat with a weebly representative first to ask a few questions.  I don't want to do it via email because it takes too long and things tend to get confusing that way.  I want to become a PAYING customer so please help!!!

Tags (1)
Message 26 of 131

This may be reaching, but do you have any pop-up blockers?

Message 27 of 131

No Erin,

The pop-up blocker option-box in my browser is unchecked, so that can't be it, but if you have any other ideas as to things to check for, I'm listening. 

It's been weeks now, and no matter what time of the day I try, that Button never appears.  I tried right now, saturday morning at 10:20 eastern time and again, no luck!

Message 28 of 131
Square

@luchain wrote:

No Erin,

The pop-up blocker option-box in my browser is unchecked, so that can't be it, but if you have any other ideas as to things to check for, I'm listening. 

It's been weeks now, and no matter what time of the day I try, that Button never appears.  I tried right now, saturday morning at 10:20 eastern time and again, no luck!

Try logging out, clearing all browser cookies for Weebly.com and weebly.zendesk.com, then go back to Weebly.com and sign into your account before going back to hc.weebly.com.

To clear your cookies in Safari, go to File > Preferences > Privacy, then when the "Details" button loads click that.  You can filter for weebly.com and for zendesk.com so you only remove those cookies.

The same caveats apply for the chat tab as far as hours and agent availability, but if you do those steps it ought to show if an agent is available.

Message 29 of 131

I have tried to contact Weebly support for the second day running but am being ignored by every avenue, email, twitter, facebook, chat, "ticket system". How long does it usually take for problems to be resolved or at least acknowledged?

Message 30 of 131

NPSS,

Message me with your ticket number and email address, I'll look into it for you.

Message 31 of 131

Hello...

There's another possible reason why the chat button may not be visible to you... it has to do with your browser, not Weebly's Help Center.

The screenshots below show you how to enable the chat widget within your browser's ad blocker add-on or extension.

Please let us know if this is why the chat button wasn't visible to you.

SCREENSHOT #1:

If image doesn't load... refresh your browser, F5. Otherwise try again later.

SCREENSHOT #2:

SCREENSHOT #3:

SCREENSHOT #4: 

SCREENSHOT #5: 

Message 32 of 131

i would like it if you could verify that im human so i can publish my site

Message 33 of 131

Hi, @AidanW!

You are all set. You may now publish your new site.
Message 34 of 131

i still intend to publish my site and i dont know how, because every time i click the 'publish' button it comes up with a small tab asking for me to verify that im human.

Message 35 of 131

Okay, yeah, this doesn't help, I wuld ike to speak to a actual person, I had no problem before, but now i can't find the chat button anywhere! I need live support,!!!

Message 36 of 131

@OCPandB, you can find the chat option located under “Contact Us > Ask Weebly Support Team” at the bottom of https://hc.weebly.com.

Message 37 of 131

Figured it out, Thanks

Message 38 of 131

WHERE?

Message 39 of 131
Square

Look for the blue chat on the bottom of the Help Center.  If you don't see it, it means that all of our chat agents are currently helping other customers.  Usually if you give it a few minutes and refresh it will show when someone is available.

You can also use this form to submit an email ticket:

http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Message 40 of 131

How can I recover work done? It has been deleted twice, and I am tired of the situation. 

I had spent a lot of time working 'til late and all of a sudden my work is gone. 

Let me know if is possible, otherwise I had to look for a better website as soon as possible. 

Message 41 of 131

@lidys, here are the questions that will help us determine what's going on...

-What browser are you editing on? (Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.) What other browsers have you tried to edit on since?

-What internet connection are you on? (Home, work, university, etc.) Are there any firewalls or antivirus programs there, and have you attempted your edits after disabling them?

-What devices are you accessing the editor with? (Desktop, laptop, mobile app, etc.) Have you tried any other device and do you see the same behavior?

Message 42 of 131