x

Looking for Chat or Email Support?

Hey, there!

Perhaps you stumbled into our Community, but you aren't quite sure how to get to the Support Center. No worries! We're here to help!

Email and Chat Support are still available! You can find them here: help.weebly.com

Feel free to explore the Community before you go! We're eager to answer questions and give feedback.

Thanks, and enjoy your day!

Erin

Weebly Community Manager

Message 1 of 131
130 REPLIES 130

Hi Brodie, 

I am working from home on my laptop using google. I use firewall and Norton antivirus from the internet provider. 

Trying to save my work, I recurred to google history and I saw in google history that at 1:20 Weebly announced that my time was expired. What I remember all the Weebly wall starting somehow shaking and puff my last part of the work disappeared. 

Message 43 of 131

I will visit tomorrow to see your reply. I need to take a decision. I don't want to run the same faith multiple times.

Thanks,
Message 44 of 131

@lidys, can you try to save edits after having disabled that antivirus software? If the behavor reoccurs, then at least we have eliminated the software as a possible cause.

Message 45 of 131

Hi.. Can you tell me where to find the theme description (name of the theme) that is being used on one of my sites?

thanks

Message 46 of 131
Square

Hey @weebly810! If you go to Themes > Change Theme > Recently used, it should be the one on the top left.  If you're not sure, though, let me know the address of the site and I can check from our end.

Message 47 of 131

Erin sorry but this is not true.  I have been trying to get chat support and don't display it and the email support doesn't allow me to send it because you suppose that you have all the answer list it. 

I have serious problems I need a way to contact a person directly from weebly or refund me $64.00 deducted this month from my credit card.

Message 48 of 131
Square

When you submit a ticket, it does display a list of potential solutions, however if you look further down on the page you should see the submit button which you can click to submit your ticket.  As for chat, if you don't see the tab it means one of two things:

1. Our agents are all busy with other customers. If you wait a few minutes and reload it'll show if someone is available.

2. It's outside our normal chat hours, so you'd need to come back later.

The charge you had this month was for the renewal of the Google Apps email address you have with your custom domain.  Did you still want this? If not, I can cancel the email address and refund the money for you.

Message 49 of 131

Erin,

Please help me.  I paid to "upgrade" my account last week thinking I would have access to adding members, videos, etc. but I believe I paid for the wrong thing.  I am building this site to help a friend and I am afraid I mislead her!!!

Message 50 of 131

Hello notapro! That should be refunded now.

Message 51 of 131

Cannot find live chat support?????

Message 52 of 131
Square

Sorry for the confusion! It looks like you visited outside our normal chat hours, @shatav, which are Monday to Friday from 6am to 6pm Pacific Time (9am to 9pm Eastern) and Saturday / Sunday from 8am to 5pm Pacific Time (11am to 8pm Eastern).

If you come back now it should show for you if an agent is available.

Message 53 of 131

hi erin, i need to move a paragraph to another page, can that be done?

Message 54 of 131

hello

Message 55 of 131

Hello mercedes!

You should be able to move elements between pages, by clicking the button on the top left of the element box, and selecting Move. You can see some images of the process here.

Message 56 of 131

I had transferred my domain name "ilovecornwall8.com" to Weebly last 15 May 2017. It's been 7 days but until now my website is not yet ready. It keep showing "Your new domain is not yet setup. Please allow 48 hours for the setup process to complete".

48 hours is 2 days. It's been 7 days now. What's the problem? Why it's taking so long?

I'm really looking forward to use my website. Hope you could help.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Rowena 

Message 57 of 131

Hi @ilovecornwall8,

It looks like your domain is still pointing to your old host. If you go to Domains, click the three dots next to the expiration date to Manage, and set your DNS to Weebly defaults, you can connect it to your site with us. 

I found an email ticket from you, I'll respond there so you can follow up with me if you have any more questions. Smiley Happy

Message 58 of 131

In the past (2 - 3 years ago) I was able to write a caption on my gallery pictures but now when I try writing a caption and save it, I can't see it! Do I have to publish it first inorder to see the discription that I wrote?

Message 59 of 131
Square

If you haven't published since adding the captions I would recommend doing that in order to see them on the live site.

Message 60 of 131

hey there ,
i accidently deleted my site i cant find my purchased plan in my dshboard please help
Message 61 of 131

Wow, I've tried like 4 times to send  an email through the web center (submit a request) and it tells me it can't sent because I have to read some bull..it document. I opened it and then I click send ...and nothing happens.  Well, I'm sorry for the customer service team because this glitch or mistake only means I'm going to keep hammering Weebly until I get an answer about the $19.95 the just charged my 2 weeks before a website expired.

So, is there any real email or we just have to go through these systems to get an answer?

Angry level: Medium

Message 62 of 131

And now Weebly tells me I'm an Explorer. **bleep**, this is becoming ridiculous. I work in an online poker game so we do the same kind of bull**bleep** things. I just hope Internet companies weren't that childish....Explorer.....WTF. I'm 40! Smiley Happy
Message 63 of 131