x

Menu Navigation including the logo are missing or have disappeared

I was working on creating a site and have somehow lost my logo and menus.  I am pretty sure they are there but I can't see them.  After reading some of the simliar posts, I changed the theme and that did not work. I also changed from Light to Dark but no change.

Please help me with this! my site is tradeview.lk and i need to publish the side immediately! 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Welcome to the Community, @TRADEVIEW.

Did you add any code to Settings > SEO > Header Code within the website editor? If you did, you might want to review that as it sounds like you might have some broken code there.

Message 4 of 4

Hi Adam,

No luck. Look the navigation only works with the AQUIRE theme and it is not at all responsive when we use it on the mobile and no i have not added any code. When i change the theme the navigation just doesnt show on the published site. Please help boss!

Message 4 of 4
Square

Unfortunately, I can't log into your account to investigate further. Can you contact your current web host so they can take a look? If it turns out to be something specific to Weebly then they will be able to contact us for help.

Message 5 of 4