x

My background Image won't extend to the bottom of my page creating a big white space

Hi,

I'm having some issues getting my background image to extend to the bottom of my page.  It's an aged paper looking image.  I keep trying to drag it down but, that doesn't work.  A big white space shows up at the bottom of the page.  It's doing this on every page.  I'm new to website building. So, I don't know much about coding. I'd be grateful for any help. Thank you! 🙂

My page is: https://cwsurgeon.weebly.com/

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Hi there. Smiley Happy The section you are referring to is the footer area and this cannot be removed. You will also want to make sure to upgrade to an appropriate hosting plan in order to edit this area. 

Message 5 of 4

I am having the same issue, it seems every time I dgrag the image, the white space increases, I now have a page size 985263px long, I am not talking about the footer at all.
I have lost settings, image has gone from uploaded images so cannot just delete the section and replace, I do not have the image anymore.

There is no undo function so this makes this the hardest web design software I have ever used.

Message 5 of 4
Square

Are you referring to the white space immediately above the footer on the homepage of your site, @Steve4? It looks like that's a separate page section with only a single spacer element in it. If you want to get rid of that white space, click on the background of the section, then click on the delete option to remove the section.

Message 5 of 4