x

Pictures won't Publish

I can't get my jpgs to appear once the site is published? This seems like a common problem on this site and I have followed every recommendation: cleared my cache, signed out and signed back in, and used your preferred web browsers. Would an ad blocker such as Ublock get in the way of publishing? Please help as soon as you can. [removed private information]

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Hi @bdash I see a site in your account but it is not published and is not assigned to a url. Can you please confirm the site address? 

Message 5 of 4

My website is www.pennydreadfuladventures.com. If you go to the website and scroll down a bit, you can see that the background images (that are just colours) show up fine but the top section appears as a big white square. This is where the jpeg sits on the weebly site. If I publish or reload or try on different browsers or clear my cache the result is the same, a big white square.

Message 5 of 4
Square

It looks like the site was made through SiteGround. Have you tried reaching out to their support team? We do not have access to third party accounts, and the site is not hosted on our Weebly servers. 

Message 5 of 4