x

Remove Log In Tab

How do I remove the log in tab off the mobile version of my website?  It does not appear when editing the mobile version of the site, yet when I open the site on my iPhone it is listed at the bottom.

Message 1 of 186
185 REPLIES 185

Hello, I'm having the same problem. It shows "Login" in the menu, and I cannot access (settings>member) will you please remove the "log in" in the menu for the site: laughingnome.weebly.com

Please let me know, Thanks!

Message 53 of 186
Square

Thanks for posting, @VincentChiofalo. I've removed that from your site for you; if you still see it let me know!

Message 53 of 186

I have the same problem. I go to remove the log in tab that shows up in the navigation, but "Members" isn't available under "Settings." Help?

www.nilssonmusic.com

Message 53 of 186

Hi, I´ve finally find out the problem.

Message 53 of 186

I'm having the same issue. Can you help? www.botanical-bar.com

Message 53 of 186
Square

All set, @mollymcwhorter If you run into this issue again, you can remove the "login" by clicking Store>Setup>Checkout and then disabling the "customer accounts" feature. Smiley Happy 

Message 53 of 186

Could you remove the log in tab from my site as well please. www.dickens-symposium-2019.com

Message 53 of 186
Square

All set, @cathyb

For anyone else, the SSL needs to be enabled in order to turn the login off. If you click Settings and see your SSL enabled you can navigate to the Store page and click Setup>Checkout then edit Checkout Options. You should see a toggle to enable/disable customer accounts. 

If you don't have SSL enabled and only see an Upgrade button please reach out to me, Adam, or support. Thanks! 

Message 53 of 186

I tried these steps, however when I tried to save. I l got a notification that something went wrong. Please help me with removing the Login tab. Thank you. 

Message 53 of 186
Square

I'm not seeing the Login tab on your site now, @Yogaluv. Were you able to remove it yourself?

Message 53 of 186

Fantastic! Thank you Adam! 

Message 53 of 186

Hi- I can't get the Log In off my website either. I've already tried under Store Settings, my Customer Accounts are off. Can you please remove? Thank you! 

Message 53 of 186
Square

Thanks for reaching out. Your site should be good to go now, @christinabboyer

Message 53 of 186

I can't remove my login tab either....www.cozquest.com

I'm also having trouble gaining access to [removed personal information]

I've been trying to get through to tech support for 2 days - no luck.

Can you please help?

Thanks

Message 53 of 186
Square

Thanks for reaching out. Support tries to respond within 72 hours, but the first response time does vary depending on the size of the queue. The site you posted is using a different login email than you posted. Does the email that begins with liamdotgorman@ sound familiar? 

It also looks like you have successfully removed the login tab. Please let us know if you still have questions. 

Message 53 of 186

Please remove the Login entry in the menu bar of janekirkland.com.

Thx.

Message 53 of 186
Square

Not a problem, @JaneKirkland. I've made a change on our end so it shouldn't show on your site now.

Message 53 of 186

Adam thank you! Greaat servce and so timely. Did you notice I'm giving away my books for free? Trying to help families in this time of Coronavirus. Smiley Happy

Message 53 of 186
Square

Not a problem! That's very generous of you, by the way. Smiley Happy

Message 53 of 186

Hey - I tried to find the place to disable the "Log In" button, but couldn't seem to figure it out. Could you disable it on my website, like you did for the others? Many thanks!

Alexander and Victoria

Message 53 of 186
Square

Which site did you need help with, @AAVA? I checked both of your upgraded sites and they both have it, but I wasn't sure if you wanted it gone from both or just one.

Message 53 of 186