x

Unable to move images in blog posts

I have dragged an image element to the paragraph where I want it to appear on to my draft blog post, but it always wants to be at the top or bottom of the page. My website URL is:

www.ann@ann-otto.com  

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

I don't see any draft posts on your blog right now, @AnnO? Did you publish or delete the draft?

Message 9 of 8

I put them at the bottom just to get the post up, but would rather have them at the paragraph where they are described with text wrap around (as in previous posts, which were transferred from Bravenet to Weebly by a consultant).

Thanks

Message 9 of 8
Square

Ahh, so you wanted to have text wrap around images? You can drag a single image onto a text element and have it wrap. When you do that you should see a light blue box appear which tells you that you've dragged it to the right place.

Message 9 of 8

I'm having the same issue. I am trying to put two images into my blog with a sentence in between but it scrolls up way to fast and either posts the second picture at the bottom or top of the entire post. The entire blog space just seems really narrow to deal with in the first place.

Message 9 of 8
Square

Could you get a screenshot of what you are seeing, @CladdaghCoach77? I think it would help to see what you are seeing.

Message 9 of 8

imageimage

Message 9 of 8
Square

Ok, so you are trying to put it right underneath the "Figure 2" text, but instead it ends up at the bottom underneath that other paragraph?

Message 9 of 8