x

Using the whole of the page...constraints

Hello Any help appreciated here. I am a novice and have built a not great website that im looking to change. A friend of a friend has a website from Weebly...dont know if she did it or someone slse. She seems able to use the whole page across...where as i am limited. Can anyone advise how to do this. Her page is www.rock-paper-kisses.co.uk and mine is www.leicesterweddingnetwork.co.uk Any feedback much appreciated.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

@Cazza 

In edit go to theme. If there is an option there called "theme option" click on that. There is usually a control on page width there. Of course it depends on the underlying design  of the site how wide it will go. 

Good luck

Message 4 of 3
Square

Spot on, @ACn. Theme>Theme Options and you should see a toggle for "full width body". You'll also want turn on the header option (click on Pages, and then the page name) OR add a new section and upload your top image as a background image. Right now, all of your pages has an image at the top of the page, but they are uploaded with the Image element and will not stretch across the screen. If you use background images instead, the content will stretch across the screen. 

Message 4 of 3