x

Website disappeared

I unpublished my website sedonadogfriendly.com a couple of months ago since it was outdated and I didn't have time to overhaul it. Now my account and the website with it have completely disappeared. I can login to my other account, which has a website I started but didn't publish. This one keeps going to Square even though I have no commerce set up for it. I need to find my original website for sedonadogfriendly. This is not the first time this has happened.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Thanks for posting, @rajahsmum. Log into to your other account, then click on the grey sites dropdown on the top left. You should see the site you want to edit there; click on it and it will reload the dashboard but selected on your website.

Message 4 of 4

There is no sites dropdown in the upper left. There is a website dropdown but the options only pertain to the Sedona Body & Soul site. There is no other website listed. Here is a screenshot of what I'm seeing. It's completely different from how the editor used to look before Square got integrated. I don't know why this site went to Square as there is not commerce on there.

Message 4 of 4
Square

It looks like you have more than one account, and the site you want is in an account under a different email address. Do you have another email address you use?

Message 5 of 4