x

Weebly's email capture app was removed but the form is still present on my website

www.fayeverettnaturals.com is my website.

I don't know how to remove the form. I have one email capture app on my list, and they said that the code shows the form to not be theirs but Weebly's.

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

I just figured out how to remove it. On the form preview page, there's an Actions drop down menu with the option to remove the form from my website.

But I also see that it could be helpful in the future. If I want to manually send e-mails with a promotion or update, Promote Forms would allow for 2 per month free of charge. 

View Best Answer >

Message 7 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Where on your site is the form, @JennifierinAZ? I wasn't sure where to look.

Message 7 of 6

It is set to appear after about 30 seconds. I always see it on the homepage. 

Message 7 of 6

I think it was this app that I installed then deleted: Promote Forms. And as the reviews say, the form remains on the site even after app deleted.

Message 7 of 6

Best Answer

I just figured out how to remove it. On the form preview page, there's an Actions drop down menu with the option to remove the form from my website.

But I also see that it could be helpful in the future. If I want to manually send e-mails with a promotion or update, Promote Forms would allow for 2 per month free of charge. 

Message 7 of 6
Square

Glad to hear that you were able to remove it. I'm going to mark your post as a solution in case anyone else is confused on how to remove it.

Message 7 of 6