x

Where do i find the code to re-install Google's reCAPCHA tool

My name is Nigel Fitt

My website URL is https://nigelynguestcottage.weebly.com

I wanted to answer surveys on the web.  I was asked to remove the reCAPCHA tool.  They gave a delete button to me. I clicked on Delete.  Now,  I cannot replace the reCAPCHA tool.  I cannot even find the code that I need.

I know absolutely nothing about html.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Hi Nigel. Do you mean a captcha tool on your contact form? 

Message 4 of 6

Hi, Bernadette,

I do not know what I mean,

I wanted to do a survey on the www.  I was asked to delete the reCAPCHA tool.  Now, I want to reinstall it.  I was told on the web that I need to be a boffin in html to do this.  My words.  I do not even know where to find the code.

Tags (2)
Message 4 of 6
Square

What form on your site is this with, @NigelFitt?

Message 7 of 6

Hi, Adam,

All I know is this.  I wanted to answer a survey. I was asked to delete the reCAPCHA tool.  I thought it would be easy to re-install.  I did not do my homework. they gave a delete button to me.  All I needd to do was to click on the button.  I deleted the tool.  I cannot even find the code to re-install it.  My Linux computer is not working properly, now.  I am using my wife's computer to reply to all my Weebly notifications.

God bless,

Nigel Fitt

Tags (1)
Message 7 of 6
Square

If you use our contact form element, then you can turn on Google CAPTCHA without needing to add any code. Click on the form in the editor, and then click on form options and you'll see a CAPTCHA option you can enable.

Message 7 of 6