x

banner text and why have options for it changed?

What has happened to the banner text options? It was so easy to see the different fonts before and now there are only 4 - Helvetica, Verdana, Times New Roman and Impact. I am making a new page and I can no longer use the font that is in the banner on all my other pages. You can see what I'm wanting to do here: www.rightasrainstudios.com - consistency on the banner text throughout the non-blog pages.

I've also noticed that the "Showroom" banner text is heavier than the others but I can't edit it. I used to be able to double-click on it and bring up the font, the orientation, and lots more formatting. That's no longer available. I click on Edit Image, then Text and a separate text box comes up and I can't select the text that's already there.

It was all so intuitive before but this is a mess. Info on this would be appreciated, thanks.

EDIT: FYI for any further replies: I made my site from scratch, not from a template.

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

When was the last time you edited your banner, @rightasrain? We updated the image editor a while back because the old one relied on the Adobe Flash plugin. Most browsers do not support that by default and Adobe will be discontinuing the plugin.

View Best Answer >

Message 7 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Hi there. It's possible that that is no longer a feature. This is a pretty old theme with features that may be phasing out. I'm really sorry about that! Where are you seeing the option for four fonts? I'm not even seeing that. 

Message 7 of 6

Hi Bernadette, I am on pc and the four fonts are under Edit Image / Text as mentioned (see image).

And actually, this is not a theme. I made my whole site from scratch just using Weebly's options, not someone else's template. So it's Weebly that has changed its options hence my question.

Message 7 of 6
Square

Best Answer

When was the last time you edited your banner, @rightasrain? We updated the image editor a while back because the old one relied on the Adobe Flash plugin. Most browsers do not support that by default and Adobe will be discontinuing the plugin.

Message 7 of 6

I thought as much. I edit my channel regularly but I haven't made a new page in a while. Thanks for your help.

Message 7 of 6
Square

No problem, and sorry for the confusion!

Message 7 of 6