x

not receiving a test email

hi,

I have just written an email for my subscribers,when I try and send myself the test email to see how it looks and if the links work, I get nothing. I have checked my junk mail file etc but nothing.

Help!!

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Square

Are you sending this to the same email address you use for your Weebly account, or to a different email address?

Message 20 of 19

Adam, I have the same problem, I'm also trying to send a verification email to use another sender and that's not being received either.

Thanks!

Message 20 of 19
Square

Have you gotten your email yet, @JorgeAlvarez? It looks like the sending of some emails got a little backed up, though this was resolved.

Message 20 of 19

Thanks, Adam, yes it's been resolved by now.

Message 20 of 19
Square

Awesome! Glad to hear that.

Message 20 of 19

Hi Adam,

This is still happening to me. Yes I did send it to my own email. I also put my email in the recipiants list and did not receive my latest email.  My website is mountainclay.com.

Kind regards

Yvette

Message 20 of 19
Square

I checked the email campaigns you sent and the open and click rate indicates that people have received and looked at the emails you sent. I'm guessing that it may have went to spam for your own email. Were you using the email address that you use with your account?

Message 20 of 19

I am having the same issue. Sent a newsletter test out an hour ago and received nothing. Tried again 10 minutes ago  but nothing arrived in the inbox (on multiple addresses and no, it di not arrive in the spam either).
Is there a backlog in sending out or so?

Message 20 of 19
Square

Hi @Steven1 Yes, I believe there can sometimes be a queue. Is this a newsletter you are creating through Promote and did you send a test email or an actual campaign? What is the name of the newsletter you created? 

Message 20 of 19

Hi Bernadette, yes it was through Promote (in the menu under >Marketing>Email) and it was a Test email sent out to to four persons, twice. "CMC Newsletter Issue 11" and as of now not received yet...
Message 20 of 19
Square

Sorry, I should be more specific! Can you post a link to your newsletter signup so I can signup and then have you send out a test email? 

Message 20 of 19

Hi in the meantime we've sent out another test which actually did arrive. The link to our newsletter signup is at the bottom of

https://www.cmc-info.net/

Thanks for doublechecking!

Message 20 of 19
Square

Hi @Steven1 I just signed up. Can you send me a newsletter email? 

Message 20 of 19

Hi, Thanks, it's just sent out as a test e-mail.

Message 20 of 19

This time it worked at my side (I received the newsletter myself)

Message 20 of 19
Square

Glad to hear that, @Steven1.

Message 20 of 19

Hello,

I am currently having the same issue. I tried to send out a test for my newsletter and have not recieved any email to my personal account where the test was sent to. Could you please advice.

Message 20 of 19
Square

Hi @APHemp I believe we experienced some email delays on Friday, but this should be resolved now. Can you check to see if the email was received? 

Message 20 of 19