x

refund request !

Hello Weebly Team!!!

I really hope you guys can help me on this , i have seen is a really common request here on the community so i hope to get a quick response as i seen with other people .

The problem is that i haven't been using my Weebly site and was under the impression that I had cancelled the subscription a few months ago. I was recently charged again today since i got notification about the authoritation for what used to be my site but I no longer use it several months ago . I clicked the unsubscribe button a couple of minutes ago - again-  .

How can I receive a refund for the subscription that I am no longer using that just came out of my account today??

Weebly is a nice site but at this point i can't afford to keep paying for a service that I haven't used in months. 

Hope to get a response soon !!

Thanks!!

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 114
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hey @maddy33! I've refunded the charge and canceled the service for you so you aren't billed again for it in the future. You should see the money back in your account in 2 - 3 business days.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 114
113 REPLIES 113
Square

Best Answer

Hey @maddy33! I've refunded the charge and canceled the service for you so you aren't billed again for it in the future. You should see the money back in your account in 2 - 3 business days.

Message 2 of 114

Thanks for the fast response!!
Message 3 of 114

Hi I would like a re-fund and my money back can this be done immediately please?
Email - poundmegan1@gmail.com
Domain - bellezamoda.com

Message 4 of 114
Square

Did you want to cancel your domain, @meganlily, or keep that?

Message 5 of 114

I would like to cancel my suscription to Weebly I purchased it less than 30 days ago. Thanks! 

Message 6 of 114
Square

No problem, @p76. I've refunded both charges for you, and you should see that back in your account within a couple business days.

Message 7 of 114

Hey Adam! I want a refund of my domain luisquinterobl.com, I accidentally purchased that one instead of a new one that I have. I purchased it less than 30 days ago. Thanks!

Message 32 of 114
Square

Not a problem, @luisquinteroco. I've canceled and refunded your domain purchase for you.

Message 32 of 114

Hey Adam! thanks for the quick reply. It's luisquinterobl.com that I don't want, the one that I want you removed it. Sorry for the misunderstood, please refund on luisquinterobl.com and I will purchase the other one!

• Añadir a la guía de conversación

• No hay listas de palabras para Inglés -> Español...

• Crear una nueva lista de palabras...
  • Copiar
Message 32 of 114

Hey Adam! thanks for the quick reply. It's luisquinterobl.com that I don't want, the one that I want you removed it. Sorry for the misunderstanding, please refund on luisquinterobl.com and I will purchase the other one!
Message 32 of 114
Square

Shoot, ok. I refunded the .co domain already, however all that means is that you can just register it again in a few hours. If you have trouble doing that after 24 hours have passed, let me know. And just to confirm before I go refunding and canceling anything else in your account, you want to cancel the .com domain, right?

Message 32 of 114

And yes I want to refund the .com! Sorry didn't saw this message before. Thanks again Adam!
Message 32 of 114
Square

No problem - I've refunded the .com domain for you.

Message 32 of 114

Hey,

I recently subscribed to the monthly £12 plan. Would a refund be available. 

account: [personal info redacted]

Many thanks

Ethan

Message 32 of 114
Square

Thanks for posting, @Ethanreid. I've refunded and canceled your purchase for you, so you should see that back in your account in a few business days.

Message 32 of 114

Hello Adam! I still own luisquinterobl.com, and I don't want that, I want a refund because it was less than 30 days the purchase. I would love you to do something about man, have a great day!

Tags (1)
Message 32 of 114

Please let me know if you're receiving my messages. I want a refund of luisquinterobl.com, it was purchased less than 30 days. Thanks Adam.
Message 32 of 114

Hi... I just want to get a refund for my plan that I bought. 

Message 32 of 114
Square

All done, @rhemlie0911!

Message 32 of 114

Message 32 of 114