x

SMILE BREAK > Furry Companion Pictures

Hello...

This is the place where you can upload cute and/or funny pictures of your furry companions (true, most pet photos qualify).

Here's another easy distraction and it can help to lower our blood pressure at the same time.

DIRECTIONS:

1. Upload one picture per post (past or present companion | caption is optional).
  2. Yes, it's okay to upload two pictures if they go together.
  3. To avoid copyright infringement, please upload photos that you've taken with your camera.
  4. No videos please.
  5. Photos are not limited to dogs or cats (eg: horses, ferrets, rabbits, guinea pigs, goldfish etc).
  6. If you don't have a furry companion, you can still post a picture of someone else's pet as long as you took the shot.
  7. Please don't post any pictures that are offensive (G-Rating - for all ages).
  8. Grab your favorite beverage and enjoy the pictures (feel your blood pressure drop with every photo that you view).

HOW TO UPLOAD A PICTURE:

1. Click on the "Reply" button located towards the bottom right-hand corner of this post.
  2. Next, click-on the Photos icon (screenshot below).
  3. Then click-on the Choose Files button.
  4. Locate the photo on your hard drive, highlight it and click-on the Open button.
  5. Once your photo is finished uploading, click on the Done button (view screenshots below).
  6. You can click on the Preview link to verify that the photo you want to use is correct.
  7. If everything is accurate, click on the Post button.

If image doesn't load... refresh your browser, F5. Otherwise try again later.

Message 1 of 74
73 REPLIES 73

"My brain is melting but I'm not giving up my premium spot to that blasted feline, Misee." -GatoR

Message 2 of 74

I like this stress-relieving thread @310EI and will definitely contribute tomorrow when I'm at my PC where my pooch photos are... rather than on my iPad in bed, as I am now!

I love the photo of your doggy.

Message 3 of 74

imageBrutus, a.k.a. BooBear, BooBerryBoo, Boo. Great Pyrenees who crossed the rainbow bridge 6 years ago.

Message 4 of 74

A beautiful dog @Heirloom_Angel!

Message 5 of 74

Bruno The Munster! My 7 year old boxer

Message 6 of 74

I like this stress-relieving thread @310EI and will definitely contribute tomorrow when I'm at my PC where my pooch photos are... rather than on my iPad in bed, as I am now!
I love the photo of your doggy. -SusieO

@SusieO - I'm happy that you approve and look forward to your Furry Companion pictures. GatoR thanks you for the compliment  😉

Message 7 of 74

Brutus, a.k.a. BooBear, BooBerryBoo, Boo. Great Pyrenees who crossed the rainbow bridge 6 years ago. -Heirloom_Angel

@Heirloom_Angel - Thank you so much for posting your Furry Companion, Brutus. You have my heartfelt condolences for your loss, truly. He was a handsome pOOch!

My wife and I are partial to large pooches.

How old was he when he crossed the bridge (if you don't mind my asking)?

Message 8 of 74

Bruno The Munster! My 7 year old boxer -LesF

@LesF - That's an excellent shot of your pOOch! Thank you for sharing it with us.

Message 9 of 74

"See... I'm proof that Siberian Huskies can get along with cats. I'm exhausted after climbing on top of Vader." -Runty
(22 days old | beginning of life-long friendship).

Message 10 of 74

@SusieO Thank you!  😃

@LesF  Handsome boy!  Love the name too.  My Dad's side of the family loves boxers and has had many.

@310EI  Brutus was 10 when we had to put him to sleep because of a very aggressive form of cancer.  =(   I tend to like the larger breeds myself, When I was growing up we had a Boxer, St. Bernard, German Shepherd and a Sheepdog mix. (I would LOVE to have an Irish Wolf Hound!)

@Starworshipper  Adorable!

Message 11 of 74

Three photos of one of our Jack Russell puppies from a good few years ago.  This puppy now belongs to our youngest son.

imageVenturing into the food bag.imageYum yum!imageEmerging, fully replete!

Message 12 of 74

imagePercy doing one of his favorite things!

He is a Jack-a-Bee (Jack Russel, Beagle mix) who was a stray.  He 'rescued' us about 3 years ago.  😃

Message 13 of 74

This was my totally rad furry companion. He was a super awesome papillon that I've had ever since I moved to Arizona Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 74

This was my totally rad furry companion. He was a super awesome papillon that I've had ever since I moved to Arizona.
   -Starworshipper

@Starworshipper - Terrific picture! Thanks for sharing  😉

Message 15 of 74

"He's not too bright but he'll learn soon enough not to lay there... especially since I had beans for supper." -Vader
(yes, my Dad named me after Darth Vader)

Message 16 of 74

Meet Oakley.
imageStoic in the snow.imageThat puppy face though...

Message 17 of 74

@Heirloom_Angel - Thank you for sharing Brutus' age. We understand the hardship with agressive cancers (we've lost two of our companions to the "C" word).

We've had all large pOOches over the past 30+ years; Rottweilers, Huskies and German Shepherds.

The Irish Wolf Hound would be cool... post pictures when you find one 😉

@Justin - Those are fabulous shots of Oakley! Of course the puppy pic is adorable. Thanks for sharing them.

How old is Oakley?

Message 18 of 74

He's turning 7 this summer. Still as excitable as ever. Doesn't like fetch as much as he enjoys "keep-away".

Message 19 of 74

@Heirloom_Angel - Thanks for sharing the picture of Percy... excellent pose... made me smile.

Isn't it great that all of our furry companions adopted us  :-]

Message 20 of 74

He's turning 7 this summer. Still as excitable as ever. Doesn't like fetch as much as he enjoys "keep-away". -Justin

@Justin - Thanks for sharing. Certainly still young enough to act like a puppy being playful.

Ya, "keep away"... meaning, you chase him around and never get the ball/frisbee from him while he smirks making you look silly (wishing he could hold a camera and post the video of you on YouTube).

Message 21 of 74