x

Show off your Weebly site!

Hi, everyone!

Are you new to the Weebly Community? We're excited to have you! If you don't mind, take a moment to introduce yourself and let us know the URL for your Weebly site.

While you're here, feel free to use the Community as a place to learn, connect, and be inspired. If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thanks, and enjoy your day!

Erin

Weebly Community Manager

Message 1 of 588
587 REPLIES 587

Well, I have build a few websites with Weebly for clients.  Weebly it the most friendly platform and easy to use.  Here are some of the site I build on the new platform: 

YourLocalLead.com

napervillehousecleaningservice.com

www.napervilletreecare.com

Message 2 of 588

This is a site I built on the old Weebly platform. 

pool deck San Antonio

Message 2 of 588

You may want to consider putting a contact form on each page, a click to call phone number and more content that is keyword rich for good SEO results.  1000 words plus on first page. 

Otherwise good job. 

Message 2 of 588

We're here at www.coffeetalkconsulting.com

We appreciate the ease of Weebly's design interface!

Message 2 of 588

Hi All

My website for displaying my photos for family and friends

http://www.smithphotos.org.uk/

Any feedback welcomed

Cheers 

Andy

Message 2 of 588

@Vanna

Thank you so much! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 588

@nvaughan

Beautiful site! What theme is that? Are you using Sectionizer? Looks great.

Oops. The link points to another site? I am confused.

Message 2 of 588

hello everyone,

I'm Lieven from near Brussels and I have used Weebly for the site of my father. He makes wooden terraces. It is in Dutch and in French , the french is a subdomain of the other.

www.tercoma.com

fr.tercoma.com

Can you please give me critiques , just about everyting you can say something of.

Lieven 

Thx 

Message 2 of 588

Hi everyone, I'm a young adult on an imbitious project. But in order to fulfill my project idea I need a community. As a community will be the only thing that will keep the website up to the standards I have for it. If you practice martial arts or are a fan of martial arts; this is the website for you. If luckily in the future my idea expands commercially, this will be the center for hundreds or even thousands of practitioners. Enjoy and feel free to give me feedback through message on this forum or comments on any of my blogs or visit my very own forum and giving me ideas. Thanks and enjoy.

http://martialsociety.weebly.com/

Message 2 of 588

Check out my western fashion website www.gacstop.com . I have that website set up for promoting my EBay store http://stores.ebay.com/gacstop/ Feel free to leave feedback.

Message 2 of 588

Message 2 of 588

I've had my site for about 5-ish years so not exactly a newbie, but I'll gladly share the address....

http://www.neecysnecessities.com

I make & sell bath & body products created with my own recipes, crafted by hand, and sold exclusively online.  I love my Weebly site and their 5-star customer service.  I've happily recommended them to many people.

Message 2 of 588

We are a small family business creating heirloom quality hand made custom woodcarving work.  Would be interested in finding out how to better get the site on search engines.  Thanks for your support. 

Www.ozarkwoodcrafters.weebly.com

Message 2 of 588

@JustImagineJulia, love your website. Shop must be a success!

How did you make the pop up for the newsletter?

Or is it a recent feature that I missed Smiley Sad

I am not new at Weebly either, started when it was all free. But now with all the added features I am able to run my online shop and website, all within one platform. Webshop is doing very well here Holland. Here you go..

www.westermanbags.com

- Annemieke

Message 2 of 588

Oh I have a load of websites with Weebly. These are just a few, with more in the pipeline! 

swaleyp.org.uk

youthconference.uk (free plan with domain pointing)

mill.org.uk

patrickcantellow.com

Great to see what others have created as well! Can't wait for more themes and features to make all our sites even more distinguished!

Message 2 of 588

GladiatorsLIVE.com 

Hello fellow Weeblers,  My Name is Steven and I am the creator/ producer of Gladiators Live.  Thant's Live as in 'come see a LIVE show', not 'when did dinosaurs LIVE' Smiley Happy  

I am a complete beginner in websites/ marketing/ buisness etc.  My only talent base is entertainment and finding people who are great at what they do.  Having said that, any comments, tips, tricks or advice would be more than welcome.

Thanks!

Message 2 of 588

I've been using Weebly for awhile, but I'm just starting to build up my site and looking to expand. I'm excited to learn new techniques. 

The Homestead Next Door

Message 2 of 588

That's is a awesome information can you reccomend what to use please

Message 2 of 588

@WestermanBags

Hi, thank you for your kind words. I use an application Privy for promotional pop ups. They have free and paid options. Very cool !

Message 2 of 588

That's awesome!

Message 2 of 588

Hi! Here's my very own weblog and Iove the look! Check it at hannahdrilon.weebly.com

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 588