x

Show off your Weebly site!

Hi, everyone!

Are you new to the Weebly Community? We're excited to have you! If you don't mind, take a moment to introduce yourself and let us know the URL for your Weebly site.

While you're here, feel free to use the Community as a place to learn, connect, and be inspired. If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thanks, and enjoy your day!

Erin

Weebly Community Manager

Message 1 of 588
587 REPLIES 587

@Heirloom_Angel:

Now I am in same category as your Dad.  I sold some stuff !!

Message 2 of 588

Dear Sir, 

I had upgrade my site on June. But my found out today students can't go in my site, it shows up " Buy this domain ---  Royal-epen.com " . I need to someone to fix it, because I cant solve this problem. Can you help me to work out this as soon as possible ? Otherwise I can't continue using weebly site anymore.

My site :  mshung.weebly.com

My email : angelahung88@gmail.com

Thank You for the help !

Sincerely, 

Angela

Message 2 of 588

Great idea to show other peoples sites, some really interesting stuff out there.

http://www.landerandmay.com

would love to know what anyone thinks of what we've done with our site. We get a steady stream of visitors but I always think I'm missing a trick! 

Message 2 of 588

Hi, Angela!

Please submit a support ticket, and our Support Team will take a look for you: http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks,

Erin

Message 2 of 588

check this out : thewolfgaming.weebly.com

rate my custom design please Smiley Very Happy !
Message 2 of 588

check this : thewolfgaming.weebly.com
rate my design Smiley Very Happy !
Message 2 of 588

its beta !! Smiley Happy thewolfgaming.weebly.com
Message 2 of 588

@Moonlake:  I liked the header image.  One suggestion I have is to have a few sentence blurb about what you do and what the site is about.  Yes do have some of that in the text area above the header, but most people when they land look down - not up.

Message 2 of 588

Yes Smiley Happy there will be a full who we are soon, I'm dyslexic so it's the hardest thing for me to do, but it's in the planning stage Smiley Very Happy an about me page is always good, who we are why and what we do.

((hugs))
Moonie

Message 2 of 588

We have two website; one main one and the other is for a special category.

www.williamcurranopticians.com
 and

www.billiard-glasses.com

Message 2 of 588

@bobafett  Haha!  That's great!

Message 2 of 588

@TheWolf987  Your site is AWESOME!  Great job!

Message 2 of 588

@Alifeinbandw  I LOVE your site!  There is only one thing that I didn't care for and that is the double header image.  You should be able to get rid of the clock face, which I believe is a generic photo for a theme if you wish to do so.  Otherwise, great site!

Message 2 of 588

@Heirloom_Angel

Thank you for your visit and your comments!  I shall look to see how I can change the layout around - being able to get feedback and to look at other people's designs is really helpful.

Message 2 of 588

@globemaker  "We get a steady stream of visitors but I always think I'm missing a trick!"  If you're anything like I am, you always will think this!  I really enjoy your site and don't see that you are missing anything.  😃

Message 2 of 588

Both look great in my opinion!
Message 2 of 588

Awesome site, thanks for sharing. How did you add the color sections?
Message 2 of 588

JustImagine - You have a terrific website. Cat Happy

Message 2 of 588

Hi -

We built two sites...

www.modernmedicineoldfashionedcare.com

and

www.hiltonheadinternists.com

Thank you so much for making this EASY and fun.

Natalie

Message 2 of 588

Hello! Beretta here! I'm going to be adding a lot more drawings to my site. But why not give my site a little look-see? Smiley Happy

Thanks!

http://berettaillustrations.weebly.com

Message 2 of 588

EXCELLENT !!! I want to learn some of those techniques.

Message 2 of 588