x

Show off your Weebly site!

Hi, everyone!

Are you new to the Weebly Community? We're excited to have you! If you don't mind, take a moment to introduce yourself and let us know the URL for your Weebly site.

While you're here, feel free to use the Community as a place to learn, connect, and be inspired. If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thanks, and enjoy your day!

Erin

Weebly Community Manager

Message 1 of 588
587 REPLIES 587

Hi,

my weebly site is cducadesign.com. 

Yesterday I added a blog page to help in my effort to increase site hits. The blog feature automatically adds FB and Twitter buttons. Today I learned the FB button has a known issue that prevents it from counting the likes. Consequently I keep seeing 0 likes. Apparently Weebly has been working to fix this since late Sept. Without an ETA for a fix, I would like to remove the FB button, because showing 0 likes is bad marketing. Any idea how I can do this? 

Carmelo

Message 2 of 588
Square

Go to Settings > Blog within the editor and you should see a toggle to turn off social media buttons for your posts, @cducadesign.

Message 2 of 588

Message 2 of 588

Hi,

I'm very excited to be part of this community...I'm totally new to blogging and am feeling my way around. 

I"m sure this will be anenriching experience. Any suggestions to improve my blog would be welcome. Please visit my blog 'SHAKEN AND OTHER EFFECTS', and let me know if I am doing this right. 

Thanks.

Lakshmi

Message 2 of 588

Hi everyone. My name is Janet Fanaki and I'm the lead creative and founder of RESILIENT PEOPLE.

I started the site in 2018 when my husband was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer. We spent so much time sitting in the cancer centre for appointments and I got to wondering how the people around me stayed strong, supported and resilient?

So I began interviewing people who I considered to be resilient and posting their stories to my site. From there folks from around the world contacted me to tell me their stories. 

I'd love for you to check it out. 

I'm looking forward to discovering your sites too. I'm very happy to have joined the weebly community. I don't know what took me so long!

Sincerely,

Janet 

Message 2 of 588
Square

Thank you so much for sharing your story, Janet. Heart

Message 2 of 588

Hello from BC, Canada,

While I am not brand new to weebly, I am new to this weebly community and am looking to add an ecommerce section to my website (I sell original artwork) but I don't know how...thus, here I am to learn!  I am proud of the site I created, as it was the very first time I have ever made a website and never considered myself to be tech-savvy at all.  But, I just took it one step at a time, and I think it is beautiful!  My website is www.artbyalisonnewth.com.  Let me know what you think!

Thanks!

Alison

Message 2 of 588

Hi we got old website to:

Gvibes.dk

Message 2 of 588

hi - i have been on weebly since 2012 - and just recently revamped the look - would love for you to take a look ...

https://priyankadevigupta.weebly.com/

my website designer has gone mia and i just recently noticed that the pages are missing header and footer information as well as meta tags in some places - i used weebly to inform clients in india about my presence but here in canada i need it do be more than a static site...like pop up on search engines (more seo optimisation i suppose?)

i also want to add an e- giftcard feature for people to purchase yoga class gift cards for christmas for thier loved ones...
can you please guide me and of course let me know your thoughts about hte website Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 588
Square

Your site looks great, @pdg. It looks nice and informative without being overwhelming. We have a guide for SEO that will help you make sure you have all the proper SEO settings in place. 

Editing the footer and offering gift cards on your site will require an upgrade. You can view the plan options and prices if you log into your account and click the upgrade button. 

Message 2 of 588

Hello!

We have been using Weebly for awhile now. www.eygbball.com

Love to learn from other business owners with websites.

Thanks.

Galen

Message 2 of 588

Wow! Your site is amazing! Looks very preofessional. Great job!

Adrianne J.

Message 2 of 588

Here is mine.

We deliver happiness in California.

https://weedeeliver.com/
Message 2 of 588

www.littlezenfulthings.com

New here! First time building a website/store. Ive made lots of progress, but still so far from complete!

~Jeannie

Message 2 of 588

I have actually been using weebly for years for ourselves and clients..reason being, we have found them very easy to modify for SEO, with the exception of page speed. 

Our site is www.illogic.co.uk.

As mentioned we use it for our clients who have no complaints either.  So if anyone is wondering whether Weebly is worth using, we say give it a go...

Message 2 of 588
Square

Thanks for the feedback! Your site looks amazing, @Illogic 

Message 2 of 588

Hello.  I've been with Weebly for about five years now, the latter two with the addition of a small e-commerce shop.  My site began as a way to attract potential customers and has evolved into mostly an educational resource to support my YouTube channel. 
https://www.OhioHollandLops.com/

I know my current theme is not responsive on mobile, and I even purchased an amazing new theme from the company Luminous, only to have it be impossible to work with.  I'm currently combing through the Weebly themes, trying to find one that I like (and struggling). 

Any suggestions for where to purchase an easy-to-use, responsive, and unique Weebly theme? Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 588
Square

What happened when you tried to use the Luminous theme? They have really good support and I'm sure they would be able to troubleshoot any issues you are having with the theme. 

Have you tried using the preview function for the standard Weebly themes? You can see what your site will look like, although you will only really notice a change with the logo/navigation placement. All of the themes are going to display with your actual site content and you might need to rearrange some things or add some background images to make the changes more noticeable. 

Message 2 of 588

@Bernadette what about through EDITORTRICKS

?

Message 2 of 588

Hello Erin

I am a 70 years old chef retired trying to do catering to public from home.

I dont have enough experience in computer that much, thats why I had last year some help from a friend of mine to start my website with weebly. he did some of it & got retired in another city, so I didnt use this weebly site for a year until I got a charge from weebly for another year, so I am trying to get some help from you to enter some informatio and photos on my site to start. can you help me to do so please?

Thank you

Message 2 of 588

Hey Erin,

This is my beautiful website on Weebly.

https://www.allbestmachete.com

Message 2 of 588