x

Changing default responsive mobile layout

I have a website that is using a group of 3 images side to side in my desktop layout. The responsive mobile layout then makes each of the images a block element and stacks them on top of each other vertically. Is there a way to change this behavior for specific elements/images? I'm fine with 90% of the defaul responsive layout but would really like these 3 images to stay together horizontally. 

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Maybe with theme customizations, although I think you might have better luck if you try using a Gallery element instead.  It might stack in a similar way, although it's worth trying out.  We also have gallery options in our App Center which might have more controls or behave different:

https://www.weebly.com/app-center/search/gallery

Message 5 of 4

Hi, 

I have similar problem with 2 items I need to stay side by side, 1 an image and the other a button, so using a gallery will not suffice.. is there a fix for this yet?

Thanks,
Jordan.

Message 5 of 4

Hello Jordan! You may want to try one of the fixed column apps in our App Center, as they can help force a perspective on smaller screens. Be careful using them, however, as it can lead to text and other aspects being too small to easily see.

Message 5 of 4