x

Gallery images on mobiles..

Hi,  I have a weebly website (https://www.martshandymanservices.co.uk/) and am perfectly happy with the laptop/desktop site.... but the mobile site, and mainly the gallery page really puzzles me.  On my laptop/desktop site, visitors can go onto the gallery page and swipe or scroll through the pictures, each picture also has a brief description.  Not the case on the mobile site, the gallery pictures show up, but no description can be displayed, nor can the user scroll or swipe through the pictures, having to click on the picture wanted, and then go back... it's all very labourious and really annoying. Does anybody know If and how this could possibly be rectified..?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

I have the same problem. Looking for an answer.
Message 5 of 4

I've just spent a bunch of time rearranging images on my website and now I can't scroll through them. When I click on the first pic, both the first and second pic load (second off to the right) and I can not scroll through ant oics, When I try a different pic, it defaults to that first one again. I've been scrolling successfully all day until this last attempt. What could be holding the pic in place? The same thing on my phone - I can't enlarge any other pic but the first one. Please help!!

Message 5 of 4

I have the same problem. Can someone intech support please reply as to why this happens imtermittenly? It's a big problem as a visual artist. Thank you

Message 5 of 4