x

Product Page Images - Can't Swipe Or Click Through Image Gallery

I'm looking for a way to update or modify my existing theme to allow visitors to swipe through product gallery images on my product pages, by swiping over the main image, or clicking an arrow on the right or left sides.  I've been considering having some one from fiver update my site to do this, but I'd rather learn how to do it myself if it's possible.

Any help would be appreciated, here's a link to one of my product pages:

https://www.costumizeme.com/store/p51/candy-stripe-legging

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Customizing the default product image behavior would be a little complicated, but is probably possible with custom coding. One other thing you could do is add a gallery element to the long description area of the product page (where you have your tabs), since the gallery element has swiping.

Message 5 of 4

Hi Adam, thanks for the response.

I know I could add a gallery but that's not what my customers are looking for.  I'll see if i can figure out the coding.

Thanks for your response!

Message 5 of 4
Square

Ahh, no problem. If you end up getting something going that you like feel free to share how you did it. I'm sure there are others like would like to do something similar. You're also welcome to post it on our Vote on Features board if you'd like our engineers to add this as a feature.

Message 5 of 4