x

Unable to view all pages on mobile phone

I am getting ready to go public with the website of our organization.  Right now the website has been published so that leaders of the organization can preview it, give me feedback, etc.

There are a number of nested pages for Find a Group. Under Find a Group, we have five pages under that tab.  For each of those five tabs, it lists where groups can be located in that area.  Under the last area "West Michigan," the last three pages do not show up in the Menu at all.  Several of us have viewed the website on different phones and it is the same way on all phones.  We need to get this fixed ASAP.  Thank you!  MD

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Ahh, no problem! To center your links you'd need to do some CSS customization.  We don't provide assistance with that ourselves, though some of our Community members here are familiar and often help with that.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square

Hey @MD3!  It looks like the pages under "West Michigan" all have the "hide page in navigation" option checked for them on the Pages tab.  If you uncheck that for those pages and re-publish it should fix that for you.

Message 2 of 7

Hi Adam,

I managed to figure out a different way to use all the pages for various groups.  What you viewed is after I made the changes.  Before I made the changes, the tabs went clear down past the header and into the web page.  That may have been why all of the tabs were not showing on mobile.

I do have a question.  All the tabs at the top of our website begin over to the right.  Is there any way to have them more in the middle?

Thank you!

MD3

Message 3 of 7
Square

Best Answer

Ahh, no problem! To center your links you'd need to do some CSS customization.  We don't provide assistance with that ourselves, though some of our Community members here are familiar and often help with that.

Message 4 of 7

Having the same problem [CSS customization] according to google.

Also, google is flagging for [View Point not being set] , [Font size too small to read], [page not wide enough], [elements too close together].

In general, google does not consider my website to be mobile friendly on many pages.

I have pretty much zero programming skills. Traffic had decreased dramtically.

Suggestions please.

PreciousVows.com-

Message 8 of 7
Square

Looks like you're using an older, non-responsive theme @LPV. You might want to consider switching to a newer theme as it would help with some of Google's comments.

Message 8 of 7

Thank you Adam,

I'll give it a try...appericate your advise. Heart

Message 8 of 7