x

cannot remove image

Added the mobile app last night, was going through the tutorial, and added an image. This image shows up on the bottom of every page and I cannot remove it. Have tried to remove element, but once I hit publish, the image returns. How can I permanently remove the image? 

Message 1 of 60
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Sorry about that, @LC1. If you refresh the editor and re-publish the image should be gone now.

View Best Answer >

Message 23 of 60
59 REPLIES 59

Hello! YES! I have the same issue and cannot figure out how to remove the photo! Can someone help me, please? www.unifinishedhome.weebly.com Thanks!

Message 50 of 60

Problem fixed. For an FYI, Weebly removed the photo
Message 50 of 60
Square

Awesome! Thanks for updating us. Smiley Happy

Message 50 of 60

i can not delete the picture that appears of the bottom of every page for my website

My site: www.bymonique.ro

Message 50 of 60
Square

Not a problem, @byMonik. I've fixed that for you in the editor, so feel free to re-publish whenever you're ready.

Message 50 of 60

Thank You!

Message 50 of 60
Square

No problem!

Message 50 of 60

im having the same issue on my site. There is an image on the bottom of everypage and i cant get rid of it.  Its been there for the past week.  my site is www.abnursing.ca

Message 52 of 60
Square

Hi @ABNURSING Is it the image for the benefit comedy night? 

Message 52 of 60

Hi!

pls help me to do the same..

my site is www.aameetingsmaldives.weebly.com 

am having a hard time doing the same! Thank you! 

Message 61 of 60

No worries! I did it from my lap too! And it worked! Thank you
Message 61 of 60
Square

Glad to hear and thanks for updating us! 

Message 61 of 60

I am in the same situation , cannot remove image from each page , tried on both platforms, it's just not showing up in my editor. Please help!!

website is www.kennytheclown.co.uk

Message 61 of 60
Square

Hi @ Clowner43 What image are you trying to remove? 

Message 61 of 60

I'm having the same issue; would you mind removing the image of the girl with the stars that pops up at the bottom of the page? Here's the website: https://chs-cougar-tales.weebly.com Thank you in advance!!!

Message 61 of 60
Square

Not a problem, @Branna. I've removed the image within the editor for you, so all you need to do is publish again.

Message 61 of 60

Hi! Can you help me, too?! I have having the same issue... there is an image at the bottom of my site that I cannot remove myself. www.unfinishedhome.weebly.com THANKS!

Message 61 of 60
Square

Not a problem, @elizabethhouston. I've removed that image from within the site editor, so all you need to do is publish again.

Message 61 of 60