x

mobile view wont show video

Hey guys,

I just finished my website. Everythings great with the mobile display except a video won't load. It comes up fine on the desktop view. Here's a link the the site: kelly-fernandes.com; the video is under "reel"

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Kelly,

I just checked out your problem with my Samsung Galaxy S7 edge (if device / resolution matter for this)..

At first, the video did not load, the page was simply blank- So I refreshed. Then, the video player box appeared, but the video itself did not load. I refreshed several more times. After the 3rd or 4th attempt of refreshing the page, the video loaded and played just fine...

I'm not sure what would cause this behavior. I was able to duplicate the same problem whether using satellite (data) connection AND over fiber-fed wifi. Hopefully, my small test will help point a moderator in the right direction. Best of luck!

Message 5 of 4
Square

Hi @kellebelle17 Sorry no one answered your post! And thank you @ccruess for contributing. Are you still having troubles with this, Kelly? I'm on my Android using data and I was able to load the video on the first try, although, I don't know if this is due to location. @ccruess did the video auto load for you? 

Message 5 of 4

Did you find a solution?  I am having the same problem.  My webiste video loads on desktop version but not on mobile devices.  

Message 5 of 4