x

Have you tried Weebly Promote yet?

Hey!

I was wondering - have any of you tried Weebly Promote yet? I've been playing around with it for the past few weeks, and it's pretty handy. I've used MailChimp for years now, so I wasn't quite sure what differences and similarities to expect.

I'll actually be hosting webinars on getting started with Promote a few times a month. Let me know if you're interested, and I'll post the registration links.

Let me know your thoughts!

Enjoy your day,

e

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

Hey, Aly!

I'll answer your questions as best I can, but since the product is new, I'm sure the answers will change quite rapidly.

1. Yes, once you "sync" your contacts on Promote. To do this, go to Promote, and then to the Contacts tab from the left side options. Click on Import Contacts, and you should see the option to Sync Contacts from your Weebly page.

2. Not that I know of. Sorry!

3. Not yet, but possibly in the future! 

4. Once you drag and drop the newsletter element on to your page, you should see a new range of options on the left hand side. These options will allow you to customize your newsletter box, including adding name, phone number, and a whole range of other fields.

For the tracking that we don't have yet, I suggest including them in our Vote on Features section, as our Product Team frequents that part of the Community. You can find it here: https://community.weebly.com/t5/Vote-on-Features/idb-p/IdeaExchange

Thanks, and enjoy your day!

Erin

Message 22 of 27

Thanks very much for your reply Erin!  I didn't even notice that the menu options changed on the left after you drag on the Newsletter Form. Doh! 

Message 23 of 27

Thanks for the W Promote.

I switched easily from Mailchimp.

Like the feeling of having both my blog/site and the email all in one place.

I found it cery easy to transfir lists from Mailchimp and likewise into Weebly email promoter.

I am on the build plan, which gives me 5 letters a month. That´s good for me.

I wonder when a new month starts though, because today is April the 4th and I really should have sent a new letter to my clients.

So, when does Weebly release 5 new mails for the month of April?

Thank you so much for the good work and the answers.

Best regards

Sigrun

Message 24 of 27

Hi Sigrun!

The emails should reset every month of your plan. For instance, if you signed up for your plan on the fourth of the month, you'll reset on the fourth each month. 

If you're experiencing anything different, please let us know!

Message 25 of 27

Thank you!

I understand.

Then I i´ll have to wait a couple more weeks.

Sigrun

Message 26 of 27

I just started with Weebly and created a new website with the "Starter" pack.  I also watched a webinar you hosted using the "promote" section.  Now, when I click on "promote" to create a new e-mail, the screen blanks out.  Is "promote" not included in my starter subscription?

Thanks,

Jennifer Lawrence

Message 27 of 27