x

How do I change my online store currency?

[Note: The title of this post has been edited by a moderator.]

Is it possible to introduce other currencies for an online store?
Can conversion be included as an app?

Message 1 of 19
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

You can only use a single currency at a time, though you can change this in Settings > Checkout from the dashboard If you're connected to a payment processor you'll need to disconnect to change it, then re-connect again afterward.

Note that with Square Online accounts this is set from your Square account and cannot be changed.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Square

Best Answer

You can only use a single currency at a time, though you can change this in Settings > Checkout from the dashboard If you're connected to a payment processor you'll need to disconnect to change it, then re-connect again afterward.

Note that with Square Online accounts this is set from your Square account and cannot be changed.

Message 2 of 19

Thanks!

Message 3 of 19
Square

Oh, good! Glad to hear you were able to find it. Smiley Happy 

Message 4 of 19

I'm sorry but it doesn't matter how many times you use this reply it still doesn't work for me. I have been trying to get this resolved for some time - there just isn't an option box for currencey in my Store Checkout settings Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 19
Square

Hi @Mymystic What currency are you trying to use? 

Message 6 of 19

Hi Bernadette,

Did you get the reply I sent last night?

I am in the UK so I need to use GB pounds Sterling, not US dollars, but although I have selected the Imperial option in the set-up there is no drop-down menu to change currency. I know it is not coming from my Paypal account as that is working correctly with my other weebly web sites. I am desperate for this to be fixed as I had hoped (and needed) to launch my ‘Linda Vousden’ web site at this coming week. There is no point in setting up my store items until this is corrected.

With great hope that this can be resolved quickly.
Kind regards,
Linda
Message 7 of 19

Hi Again Bernadette,
I've solved my problem, I found the currency changer - it is not in the Store > Set-up > General page as described in the Weebly help pages, it is at the bottom of the Store > Set-up > Checkout page.
Cheers, Linda
Message 8 of 19

There is no Indonesian currency on the list

Message 9 of 19
Square

Hi there. We don't offer every currency used, but you are more than welcome to submit a feature request here: https://community.weebly.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/IdeaExchange/search-before-post-mode/true

Message 10 of 19

Can I use Colombian Pesos? I want to get a better plan but only if I can use colombian pesos

Message 11 of 19
Square

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your first post! 

If you go to Settings > Checkout on your dashboard and change your currency, do you see that as an option @mejia? All available currencies will be listed there.

Message 12 of 19

Fiji Dollar Currency is not listed in the currency list. does this mean weebly of square cannot be used in Fiji ?

tanshltec@gmail.com

Message 14 of 19

Hi Adam

Does this mean that if you use Square with Weebly you can not change the currency? I live in the UK so want my shop to be in GBP?

Regards
Cathy

Message 15 of 19

please update currency Indian rupees (INR) in your list ASAP.
Message 15 of 19
Square

Thanks for reaching out, @SONUSMARTSHOP I don't believe we have an updates on the status of this currency being added, but I appreciate you taking the time to reach out.

Message 16 of 19

Hi Bernadette.

Which currencies do you currently accept? Cheers.

Message 17 of 19
Square

Hi @JJ-TT Can you please clarify if you mean what currencies we accept for our products, or what currencies are available for your online store? Thanks! 

Message 18 of 19

We are based in India and hosting with Weebly for over 5 years now . Still dont find the option to sell in  Indian Rupees ( INR ) ; so we can consider setting up our online stores on Weebly platform . Kindly update us asap .

Message 19 of 19