x

Mailing with "Sent at invalid date at invalid date" not sent

Hello, I have created a mailing and – after testing it successfully – I have sent it to a mailing list (link).

The message have not been sent (I am part of the mailing list and got no mail); the Status is "sent at invalid date at invalid date". 

Thank you in advance for your help.

–gian

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Square

That link doesn't seem to be working for me, though I checked the stats of the most recent email campaigns you sent and they all appear to have sent out to recipients and show a proper "sent at x time at x date" for me. It's possible there was some kind of momentary hiccup that preventing that information from showing for you.

Message 2 of 10

Hi Adam, I had come acrossed the same problem today. Whether it means the email promo is under review? As there was a popup said it will subject to review as the number of recipients is large (968). Thanks.

Message 3 of 10
Square

It usually means the email is under review, so that should update once the email has been sent out.

Message 4 of 10

i have had the same problem how long does it take to review? sorry to be a drama queen but im trying to stick to sending a daily morning marketing email and i have just paid extra to be able to send 20 a month

Message 5 of 10
Square

It's hard to pin down a time since it's a manual process and varies based on volume. Did your campaign get approved?

Message 6 of 10

Hi,

Did you ever get this fixed? 

we done our first mail out yesterday got the same issues about the "invalid date" and awaiting approval because it has 130 people in the email.  Ruined the opening for our shop launch so far

Message 7 of 10
Square

It looks like the campaign must have went out, @Johncharles, because I don't see "invalid date" for the email campaign and it has a really good open/click rate.

Message 8 of 10

Hi,

i have the same issue - so its under review at the moment right?

Message 9 of 10
Square

That's correct, @pdg - that will update to show a date once the campaign goes out.

Message 10 of 10