x

resolving Problems

Dear all Weeebly users (and admin

@Adam  and @Bernadette )

many 'ISSUES"  you guys are facing, with things not loading, or images broken, etc etc    can be resolved by a number of things

1  Check that your browser is up to date..

2 clear and delete cache and cookies

3 then restart ur system

4 please dont mess  with the code if you dont know how to do it or rectify it when things go wrong

5 do not use help files designed for other platforms.  you need only https://www.weebly.com/seo

have a good day

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Always solid advice, @whitemonkey - thanks for sharing.

Message 7 of 6

Hello i registered before that domain name www.osamamoharem.com but it got expired and i need to get it back again what i can do  thak you

Message 7 of 6

This is hilarious because I spent ALL DAY on the chat with your tech team and it was completely useless. I've also sent multiple emails, added other questions on other square forums, read every piece of literature published by square/weebly, made phone calls, and not one thing has been resolved.  This kind of comment and its tone is only appropriate if you ACTUALLY FIX THINGS!

Message 7 of 6
Square

Hi @melmuirhead

I'm sorry for the frustration. I responded to your other post here

Message 7 of 6

@melmuirhead 

Having seen the other thread, where you wrote "problem of Google not finding URL"    

I am not sure how this is a weebly problem. If you follow the guide lines and paste the google code in the right place, point ur site from your 3rd party host correctly, google will OR NOT find ur site... eventually. Google is very fickle. There are billions of sites out there. Why should Google find ur URL?

I have 300 plus pages.     Some are found within minutes, for some, i am still waiting, 6 months or so.  

And now, as @Bernadette  reported, ur site is now being seen, at least her end and mine.

Message 7 of 6