x

Accessing Blog Page

Hey Everyone

I am setting up digital portfolios for my third graders and we just added blogs. No problem! However, when I view their Home page all their other pages show up as links in the header and we can access, but, I do not see their Blog page. I have looked and the 'check box to make this page hidden' is NOT checked and I have entered the word blog as the SEO text to use for the URL, but, I can't see the link on the webpage nor can I access their page using the URL.

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Ahh, it looks like your student has added more than 5 pages. If you upgrade your own education account to Pro, your students can have an unlimited number of pages. Without pro, they're limited to 5 so anything after the 5th page isn't shown.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Can you provide a link to one of the sites, @laurieyingling? I'll take a look.

Message 2 of 5

Hey Adam

Thanks for getting back to me! Here is a link: http://lc22carsonb.weebly.com/. So, you will not see the Blog page listed in the Nav Bar but when we edit we see it and it all works perfectly - just can't see it online!

Thanks!

Message 2 of 5
Square

Best Answer

Ahh, it looks like your student has added more than 5 pages. If you upgrade your own education account to Pro, your students can have an unlimited number of pages. Without pro, they're limited to 5 so anything after the 5th page isn't shown.

Message 2 of 5

I guess you should contact to your developer and ask him about this isssue. I hope you would solve this issue soon, and check your internet connection cause sometimes chaos happens just because of internet issue.

Message 2 of 5