x

Can't verify account so I can't publish my website

I'm guessing this is the right place .. So well I've been trying to publish my website for the first time and it keeps asking me to verify my account. When I click verify it ask me to contact support ???

I tried looking in my emails since lots of website usaully send you an email to verify an account but I can see anything, I was going to see if I could get them to send me an email but I don't know how and I don't know where to find it. I tried looking around on google and I found this. I tried that and I added the meta tag thing in the right place but it won't let me publish it and then google said it can't verify becuase "Your site's home page returns a status of 404 (Not found) instead of 200 (OK). " so I couldn't move onto the sitemap part and I still can't publish it.

I worked really hard on this website so I don't really want to start again Smiley Sad  Please can somebody help me?

Message 1 of 203
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hey @RosieDeer!

Sorry to hear that you had some trouble.  I've made a change on our end so you should be able to publish now.  If you have any problems let me know!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 203
202 REPLIES 202

Hi Adam,

I cannot publish my website either. It is codingnmore.weebly.com Can you help me? It says to contact Weebly support when I try to publish it. I can publish blogs but not the actual site.

Thanks.

Message 2 of 203

That should be all set now, Krumzlez.

Message 2 of 203

Thanks Queso.

Message 2 of 203

Having the same issue.  I have students making accounts and a few are getting the "verify account" error.  For one student, I was able to get a verification code via text to my phone.  For others, it keeps taking them to the "regular" weebly.com page to sign in   (We're using education.weebly.com) and I'm having them create accounts rather than making them student accounts under my account.

Message 2 of 203

Hello charlesjharvey1, and welcome!

In the case of an education account with student accounts, you'll want to get in touch with support directly if possible, with the account email and student accounts affected. They can go over them with you and ensure everything is cleared up.

Message 2 of 203

Hi Adam I have the same issue. Can you help?
Message 2 of 203
Square

@Kwakaman83 wrote:
Hi Adam I have the same issue. Can you help?

It looks like our support team was able to help with this a few days ago - sorry for the slow reply, I was out of town!

Message 2 of 203

i have this same issue can anyone help me

Message 2 of 203
Square

What's the address of the site you're trying to publish, @Jhamir3443?

Message 2 of 203

I can't publish my websites either can you help? Cat Sad

Message 2 of 203

Sites without content cannot be published, @ItsNikoSlater - start adding text, images, etc., and you should be able to publish. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 203

i have this same issue can anyone help me
Message 2 of 203
Square

Hey @judianne! Can you contact our support team regarding your account? Thanks!

http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Message 2 of 203

Same issue, but sporadically.

Having my students sign up for accounts to make sites using education.weebly.com

So far so good, but a few are getting the "Verification" error when they attempt to publish.  

For one, I was able to continue on and enter my cell number to get a code via text.  For the rest, it's pointing them and taking them to the "normal" weebly.com log in page.  So it's kind of "stuck" because they're not using "normal" Weebly, but rather education.weebly.com

We're frustrated at this "glitch" that's happening with a handful of our 120 students.

Thanks

Message 2 of 203

I'm having the same problem! Help, please!

Message 2 of 203

@amhardin, looks like you added more content and were able to publish?

Message 2 of 203

Can I also get some help I have the same problem

Message 2 of 203
Square

@NBrown27 wrote:

Can I also get some help I have the same problem

Can you try publishing now, @NBrown27? I made a change on our end so it should work for you.

Message 2 of 203

I can't verify my website also

Message 2 of 203
Square

@KADYLEECUTE wrote:

I can't verify my website also

Hey @KADYLEECUTE! Could you submit a ticket to our support team regarding your site?

http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Message 2 of 203

i cant verify my account please help me any new updation was not work

Message 2 of 203