x

Can't verify account so I can't publish my website

I'm guessing this is the right place .. So well I've been trying to publish my website for the first time and it keeps asking me to verify my account. When I click verify it ask me to contact support ???

I tried looking in my emails since lots of website usaully send you an email to verify an account but I can see anything, I was going to see if I could get them to send me an email but I don't know how and I don't know where to find it. I tried looking around on google and I found this. I tried that and I added the meta tag thing in the right place but it won't let me publish it and then google said it can't verify becuase "Your site's home page returns a status of 404 (Not found) instead of 200 (OK). " so I couldn't move onto the sitemap part and I still can't publish it.

I worked really hard on this website so I don't really want to start again Smiley Sad  Please can somebody help me?

Message 1 of 203
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hey @RosieDeer!

Sorry to hear that you had some trouble.  I've made a change on our end so you should be able to publish now.  If you have any problems let me know!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 203
202 REPLIES 202

Hey there! That should be all set now.

Message 2 of 203

I also cannot verify my website with google webmaster.  It keeps telling me verification failed.  website is www.chakracandlecompany.com  - i obtained the meta tag and put it in the header on the site, saved, republished and then pressed Verify.  It failed.  Please, please help!

Message 2 of 203
Square

@chakra wrote:

I also cannot verify my website with google webmaster.  It keeps telling me verification failed.  website is www.chakracandlecompany.com  - i obtained the meta tag and put it in the header on the site, saved, republished and then pressed Verify.  It failed.  Please, please help!

It looks like you have password protection turned on for your site, so Google isn't able to view it to see the META tag. If you turn that off and re-publish it should work.

Message 2 of 203

Please do for me to

Message 2 of 203

Hello crege! Sorry for the trouble, it looks like you may need a bit more content on the site first.

Message 2 of 203

hi i cant publish it all says Please verify that you're human....i was trying to publish was mysterygotravel.weebly.com

Message 2 of 203

Hi Adam, I am also facing the same problem. It says my number is not eligible for use.Can you please help

Message 2 of 203
Square

Sorry about that, @param_shukrana. I've made a change to your account so you should be able to publish now.

Message 2 of 203

Hi there Adam,

I have the same problem too, how do I verify my Weebly account so I can publish my website?

Hope to hear back soon,

Thank you Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 203
Square

@TheFlyingFinn08 wrote:

Hi there Adam,

I have the same problem too, how do I verify my Weebly account so I can publish my website?

Hope to hear back soon,

Thank you Smiley Very Happy

Hey @TheFlyingFinn08!

It looks like you were able to verify your account yourself and publish.  If you have any trouble let me know!

Message 2 of 203

I also have the same problem, please help me.

Message 2 of 203

Hello Qayum,

There is not enough content on your site for us to manually verify your site yet.  Please add more content and then reach out to  us again.

Message 2 of 203

i can't publish my site too please do something about it as i need to publish my site for a school assignment. thank you!

Message 2 of 203
Square

@rnotif wrote:

i can't publish my site too please do something about it as i need to publish my site for a school assignment. thank you!

Can you try again @rnotif? You should be able to publish now.

Message 2 of 203

i am able to publish now! thank you so much for the efficiency.

Message 2 of 203
Square

@rnotif wrote:

i am able to publish now! thank you so much for the efficiency.

Glad to help!

Message 2 of 203

Hi, Adam! I'm having the same problem as well. Could you help me verify my account?

Message 2 of 203
Square

@Cakefins wrote:

Hi, Adam! I'm having the same problem as well. Could you help me verify my account?

It looks like you were able to verify your account yourself - did you still need help, @Cakefins?

Message 2 of 203

I don't. Smiley Happy I was able to call Customer Support on Saturday and it was verified that way. So sorry for using your time, but thank you for your help!

Message 2 of 203

please help publish my web site work very hard on it

Message 2 of 203
Square

Hey @homefinest! It looks like you were able to publish.  What site were you having trouble with?

Message 2 of 203