x

One of my pictures appears as a footer on each page/ How do I remove it?

At the bottom of each page one of my pictures appears as a footer.  How do I remove it?

Message 1 of 100
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Somehow those elements ended up outside of the normal content area, @mhmom. I've removed them all for you, so if you re-publish they should also be removed from your live site.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 100
99 REPLIES 99

Hello, Weebly Mods!  Hoping you can help me out. Somehow I have managed to insert a large amount of media links at the bottom of the page (below the footer) in my theme (bethjudahmessianic.com).  Tried changing themes. Tried deleting footer. Tried accessing via edit HTML... No go. Any help in getting that off would be awesome. Thanks so much! 

Message 64 of 100
Square

Thanks for posting about it, @YishT. I've removed that for you in the editor, so all you need to do is publish the website again.

Message 64 of 100

Smiley Very Happy YAY!, Thanks so much, Adam.  Appreciate the incredibly quick assistance.  

Message 64 of 100
Square

Not a problem! I'm glad to help. Smiley Happy

Message 64 of 100

Hi! I have the same problem as well, on my footer is the picture as may home welcome picture and i dont know how it got there,also I cant remove it since it wont show on the editor of the footer. Could someone remove it for me? my webshop is drasticfresh.net

thank you in advance

Message 64 of 100
Square

Thanks for reaching out, @drasticfresh I removed the image for you. Please log into your account and re-publish for the changes to go live. Thanks! 

Message 64 of 100

Hi, I believe I have the same problem with my site, www.davelubke.com. At the bottom of the page there is a random photo credit "Photo used under Creative Commons from davidmulder61". I have no idea how it got there but I've tried everything I can think of to remove it with no success. Is there a way to get rid of it? Thanks. Dave L
Message 64 of 100
Square

Hi Dave. Did you use any of the free photos available with the image search? Depending on the photographer, you may need to credit him/her. Usually the credit shows under the image you are using, though. What type of edits did you make to the theme html/css? Did you upload any images through the backend?

Message 64 of 100

Hi Bernadette,

I routinely use photos from sites like Unsplash in my blog posts and I credit the photographer right below the photo.  I made a few edits to the theme back when I was trying to get things like Google AdSense to work properly.  I searched all through there and couldn't find anything referencing this photo credit.  I thought it was in the footer but it isn't.  Also, I noticed it's only on my main page.  I suppose I could try resetting the theme but I'm afraid of that making a mess of things.  Thanks.

Dave

Message 64 of 100
Square

Did you embed any third party code on the home page? If it is only on one page I don't think it would be caused by anything that was edited in the html/css. 

Message 64 of 100

Hi! I'm having this same issue but only on my Blog page (https://www.esports.law/blog). Could you please remove the flickr links from the footer, or instruct me how to do so? Thank you!!

Message 64 of 100

Nevermind! Figured it out. Thanks.

Message 64 of 100

Hello, I'm having the same issue. Could you please help to remove the image below the footer element? My site is https://apzolute.weebly.com/. Thank you very much.
Message 97 of 100
Square

Thanks for reaching out, @hyhtike 😊

The image has been removed for you, but you will need to republish the site when you get a chance. 

Message 97 of 100

Hi 

I am having the same issue. The site is www.ourladysgns.ie and it's on the blog page, about 12 images at the end of each page that I cannot remove. I would be so grateful to have them removed or instructions on how to remove please. Thank you in advance.

Message 97 of 100
Square

Hi @Adnerb Welcome to the Community 😊

I was able to remove the content for you, but you will need to re-add the map (if it is needed) and re-publish the site. 

Please let me know if you have any questions about this. 

Message 97 of 100