x

The ad of Adsense cannot appear

I have tried to add codes for many times, but the advertisement still cannot be appeared on the website for ages. Please check if it's the issue of Google or Weebly.

Here is my web: https://parkshopguide.weebly.com

Thanks a lot!!!!!!

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Square

Is the ad supposed to show on your home page? If not, please verify which page. Do you see any errors or instructions when you log into Google Adsense? 

Message 2 of 20

I have put the Adsense modules into all pages of my website ( parkshopguide.weebly.com ). I have authorize my Google Adsense account through this method. There are no error messages.

Message 2 of 20

I have put the Adsense modules into all pages of my website ( parkshopguide.weebly.com ). I have authorize my Google Adsense account through this method. There are no error messages.image

Message 2 of 20
Square

Hi @Dhl130herman When did you set up your Adsense account? 

Message 2 of 20

Hi @Bernadette,

My Google Adsense account is set up in 2014 and I have long been monetized my YouTube channel till now.

I have contacted Google and they said their service on my account is normal and they ask me to contact Weebly again.

Message 2 of 20

Hey I am facing the same issue. The ads are not showing on my site
So any one can guide me in the process. 

Regards 

Ann Mariaa

Message 2 of 20
Square

Hi @annmariaa It doesn't look like that is a Weebly site. Do you have a Weebly site you need help with?

Message 2 of 20
Square

I think this might be because you're using both our own Adsense elements but have also added Adsense code to Settings > SEO > Header Code and to the header code for your home page:

If you are using our elements you don't need to add any code for Adsense, so I would try removing that from any pages you added to it to as well as from Settings > SEO > Header Code, then publishing again.

Message 2 of 20

Hi @Adam,

Thanks for your help. I have removed all header code for Adsense, but the ads are still cannot be shown.

Can you please help me to fix this? Thanks a lot!

Message 2 of 20
Square

Hi @Dhl130herman After you removed the code did you make sure to save and publish? 

Message 2 of 20

Hi @Bernadette,

Yes! I've clicked the green save button and then clicked publish. 

Message 2 of 20
Square

You have some code under Settings>SEO>Header that may be causing the issue. I don't know for sure if this is the reason, but the code you are using is against our ToS. You will need to remove it regardless. Hopefully that will clear up the ads issue. 

Message 2 of 20

Hi @Bernadette,

I have now removed all the code from Settings > SEO > Header/Footer.

But unfortunately, the ads still cannot be shown. There are errors shown in the sole. Please see my next reply, thanks!

Message 2 of 20

Hi @Bernadette and @Adam,

There are errors from the console and the ads still cannot be shown. How can I fix this? Thanks!

Message 2 of 20

Hi @Dhl130herman   did you generate a text from from adsense that's called ads.txt ?  You'll need to paste this code into the settings of your weebly site.

Message 2 of 20

Hey Adam,

What if we would like to use both? Weebly's own Adsense elements and also Adsense's codes?

Message 2 of 20
Square

The Adsense element looks to be working properly in rendering an iframe for Google to load an ad in, however it doesn't look like Google is returning the ad itself. I would contact Google at this point so they can take a look again.

Message 2 of 20

Thanks for your help. Hope Google will fix this soon.

Message 2 of 20
Square

Good luck! Hopefully they have some ideas on why it is doing that.

Message 2 of 20