x

Webserver type, CSR needed

Hi 

i Created a website by weebly. its name is www.ojmr.in

i purchased an SSL certificate. Can anyone tell me how and where can i get these three things for activating the SSL on my website.

Webserver type

CSR

(RSA) Private Key

I will be really grateful

Thanks and regards

Gaurav

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

As I write, the SSL certificate is being configured so a huge thanks to you Adam, much appreciated.

Tom

Message 2 of 28
Square

No problem!

Message 2 of 28

Adam

I have a pro account. I am purchasing SSL from third party website in India. When i press enable on weebly settings bar, it is asking me to upgrade to business. Please help. I need CSR CERTIFICATE OR ANY OTHER WAY THAT I CAN ENABLE SSL.
Message 2 of 28

Hi Mr.Adam,

Chiranjivi from this end i have two website hosted on Weebly for which SSL option is showing to upgrade where as you have mentioned it as free for all plans could you please once chek the same for our websites.

Domain Names:

www.rippleindia.in

www.rippleinfra.com

@Adam

please get in touch via email on chiru@rippleindia.in

BR

Chiranjivi N

Message 2 of 28
Square

Not a problem, @CHIRANJIVI. I've made a change on our end so you should see ENABLE buttons in those accounts.

Message 2 of 28

currently have an active weebly website as well as a business account so i can use my peresonal domain the site is published but there was no ssl provide is there another step i am mkissing?

Message 2 of 28

Check out CloudFlare.com if you point your DNS over to them they also offer extra security on an SSL as well under Crypto.

Message 2 of 28